A N e w B e s t F r i e n d ? [13]

You walked into Minas house putting your phone away, you looked up taking in your scenery; it was a small house. The house was way smaller than the one you had lived in, not to mention it was a one-story house and your house at least had a second floor.

"Me and my mother are the only ones who live here, in this two bedroom, One bathroom, One story house." Mina said with a smile, she must have liked her small house only living with her mother but then again you were like that also, but you hated your mother for her wrong doing.

Mina directed you to the first room which was a small living room. Both of you walked in and sat down on a couch, inside of her house was really nice actually for it being small and all. It was cozy and kind of felt like a cottage, it was welcoming. You heard steps and looked over to see a older female entered the room, which you guessed was Mina's mother.

"You have a friend over Mina?"

"A-ah mother! Yes, she will be staying the night this is (Y/N)."

"Welcome (Y/N) feel free to help yourself to anything just like you live here!" Her mother gave you a warm hug and smile, which made you feel loved and then she exit the room. Her mother seemed extremely kind and warm hearted, you see how Mina is so kind too.

"Hey, Mina do you have any siblings? I am wondering since your mother said 'like you are my child'."

"Yes, and no. I have a father that lives around here, and there I have a creepy younger brother he is maybe your age." She replied, did she not like her brother? What could be so "creepy"? Maybe it was just sibling talk, you really had this yandere stuff eating at your head.

"Oh?"

"Hey what about you?" Mina questioned, the older girl really wanted to get to know you.

"I would rather not speak about it." You said lowering your head and messing with your hands, it wouldn't be right to tell her would it?

"Oh... What about friends or your boyfriend he any good?"

"No... I have no friends in school, and these girls keep trying to fight me. Not to mention I am being stalked, its just not fun here in Japan." You ranted, you didn't mean too but honestly all of the situation has been stressful since you have lived here.

"I can be your friend!! I don't have none either! We can be best friends!!" Mina shot back quickly and pulled you into a hug. She was enthusiastic about the whole thing, yet your trust issues got the best of you all you met was creeps.

"I can teach you Japanese, and how to get around! It will be fun! I will make it fun for you in Japan and hep get rid of your stalker!" She said in enthusiasm, she must know your Japanese isn't the greatest. But holy heck how bad was it? You had been speaking in Japanese since you met her yet she offered lessons, thats not good. But now you had a soft side for her, she really did seem kind and even offered to help get rid of your "stalker" which was sweet but she has no idea what she would be against.

She was so happy to be friends with you at thought, it actually gave you a bit of happiness. The only friend you ever really had was back in your old town, actually thinking about it Mina acted a bit similar other than she was more perky.

"You can wear a pair of my pajamas for you can sleep in by the way, I don't mind I want you to be happy and comfy." Mina said dragging you off the couch and into a bedroom, which was pretty girly and basic but cute. She went through a dresser and handed you a pair of Pajama's and smiled.

"Go change and I will show you where you can sleep okay?"

"Alright" You had simply replied and went to the bathroom next to her room, to get changed into the brightly colored pajamas. Was it weird to wear someone else's pajamas? I mean she is your friend now although you just met? Could you trust this friendship? Once you were finished dressing yourself you walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room, Mina was sitting on the couch in there.

"Haha YAY! Oh my god I never had anyone stay the night over my house before this is EXCITING! The pajamas suit you so well (Y/N)!" You smiled at Mina with a small 'thank you type of giggle' and she smiled back doing the same and pointed to a empty couch next to her that had been filled with many pillows and blankets, it honestly looked very comfy.

"Alright you can sleep on this couch, and I will sleep on the other!"

"Why not your room?" You questioned not wanting to burden her from her room, she didn't have to sleep on a couch.

"Because silly you're my friend and my only friend, I wouldn't leave you alone in here, especially if your being stalked! I said I want you to feel loved and welcomed so I should sleep here also!" Mina laid down on her couch she claimed to sleep and got comfy, taking off her owl shaped glasses.

"Thank you Mina..." You said with a warm smile, you settled yourself onto the couch she claimed for you.

"Your welcome (Y/N), no problem!!" After that you and Mina had got comfy and fell asleep, you felt very happy here like you were actually wanted again. Mina is nice, and you bet and believed she would make a great friend.

***

(Admin: HELLO MY WONDERFUL READERS ;O, I am sorry the story is not all that right now but over 5k reads? I was not expecting this at all, not to mention I have had a few people add this in there list, I love it so much♡ things and plot twist are gonna happen SO HARD pretty soon, like your all gonna FLIP.. But knowing me I will regret NOTHING xXDD.... Any who I AM BACKK HEHUEHEHHEEH!