L i f e l e s s [15]

During class you sometimes glared to the back of the class to look at Tomoe, who was just staring blankly out the window almost like he was drained. You didn't know why but you started to wonder what he was thinking about right now, Maybe you should talk to him after class? You kept telling yourself he is a serial killer, he is a yandere, he is no good and would probably kill you. But he wants you? Should you at least see what exactly it is he wants? You mentally slapped yourself realizing that was stupid because what he wanted WAS YOU, you already answered yourself. The only thing you could think of though was you would probably never get him off your back anyways unless you have a serious convo, and with people around he won't try anything dumb right?

Just in contemplation your Science teacher walked into class, the sound of his bags hitting the floor behind his desk immediately made the classroom go silent. This started class, and honestly you couldn't say you were ready.

"Class I need you all to pair up with a partner today, we're gonna do a lab to dissect a frog." Dissect? You couldn't help this time but to glare back at Tomoe nothing, yet nothing changed in his expression. You really hoped that you would not be his partner, at this moment if you didn't believe religion you would now cause heck you prayed that someone would want to be your partner this way you would have not ended up with Tomoe.

Then it was all answered, at that moment a guy came up to you who you recognized cause he had been in your class of course. The males name was Gorotai; he was a regular cute guy. Normal haircut with his natural black hair color, he didn't wear glasses or try to match with beauty standards. He was pretty as he was, he didn't need all that honestly.

"Konnichiwa Gorotai-Kun." You said in japanese looking at him with a small smile hoping he would ask to be partners, and if your wish had not been granted.

"Hello (Y/N)~mind if we can be partners?"

"Of course we can!" You and Gorotai went to get the equipment, Tomoe had already gotten his stuff as for he was working alone. Once you and your partner had gotten all the materials you needed and prepared yourselves by putting on everything and setting it up.

"All we have to do is cut it open and identify the internal system, sounds easy." You said and looked at Gorotai in a easy manner as you explained.

"Yes it is actually very simple to disect a frog."

"Yep can you hand me the scalpel?" You assured to his statement, Gorotai picked up the scalpel and went to hand you the scapel but you had not been paying attention and you just held your hand to grab it not realizing you were grabbing it from the wrong side which made Gorotai accidentally cut your hand open. It was a little deep which caused blood to stream down your hand and it dripped down onto the table.

"Tsssh" You made a sound effect not trying to cause a scene, it hurt you had to admit. You hurried to removed your torn glove and the other glove off the other and quickly held your hand to stop the bleeding from getting everywhere but at that moment before you could do or say anything Gorotai yelled.

"Oh my god I am so sorry (Y N)! Sensei!! (Y/N) is cut!" The teacher automatically turned around and rushed over to you and Gorotai, trying to assist and look at your hands.

"Let me see." The teacher said as he dragged you to the sink and began to wash your hand examining the cut, you started to cringe a bit in pain as for it did sting. Students started to screech and panic while the teacher was wrapping your hands you thought it may have been a reaction of dissecting the frogs, or you cutting your hand but people continued with their work even if you were injures. Then you immediately thought of Tomoe, your eyes drifted to Tomoe in that conscience.

When you met his space your eyes widened as you felt your stomach hurl, his frog had been torn into shreads and guts cut open all over the tray, even the brain and eyes where scalped out and blood was somehow all over the tray for it to have been a lab frog. You only felt more sick when he had been sending death glares at Gorotai, oh no.

Just within those few moment he had looked over to you and your eyes locked immediately, this had made you get nervous and you looked away just as fast as the gaze started instead you stared at your hand.

"It will be fine but you should go to the nurse just in case." The teacher said, you nodded in reply and got up leaving the class. Honestly you were worried and feared for Gorotais safety but in the same aspect you weren't really safe either.

Walking to the nurse you kept thinking over and over the same image of the demolished frog replayed in your head, he really would kill someone. And of course being so lost in your thoughts you ran into someone, this was already the second time today but you winced when you felt your injured hand get crushed between the both of you and it caused that pain to shoot up through your arm.

"Ouch! Be careful I am wounded!" You complained in a way, warning the person but when you looked up to see who it was, you became surprised; it had to be Ayato. Ayato had looked just as surprised but then went into a panic.

"Wounded? What happen?! Was it Tomoe?!" He began to yell angrily and panicked, he was holding at your hand gently examining it. You quickly shook your head denying the accusation, that was gonna be the totally wrong idea and then you would be the cause if something happened.

"N-No! Not at all! We had a lab assignment, and I messed up and injured myself..." Ayato immediately grabbed your hand showing you it, the blood was going through the bandage which you hadn't noticed before. It must have started bleeding more from the impact, you sheepishly looked at Ayato who sighed.

"This is a bit deep were you going to the nurse?" You nodded your head in response hoping he would not petty you but Ayato moved out the way to continue letting you walk, this took you by surprise. Ayato was just gonna let you walk and not harass to help you? Were you dreaming? This was making you trust him a lot more again, Tomoe had you doubting everyone he really was just normal. He just happened to know what kind of person Tomoe was and is helping you out a bad situation.

You shook it off bowing as a thanks and went to the nurse, she examined your wound fixing it and cleaning it. Of course you had missed a few classes cause she had took a while and had to call your mom for permission to give you a few stitches, and it hurt a lot and you had a wrap on your hand now but it was all better. After a while you heard the bell for lunch and you were free to go but your way got cut off and you halted quickly to not run into another person, Gorotai stood infront of you.

"Sorry for cutting you (Y/N)..."

"Its fine! its better now and it's not all your fault please don't be worked up about it!" You showed him your wrapped hand that was now all better, you thought it would help him calm down to know you are fine but he gave a fake smile. You didn't exactly know, he only felt more guilt but played it off like he was okay.

"Ahh, well I am going to go eat lunch on the roof."

"Its raining No ones on the roof Gorotai."

"So rain is the best weather, and you get the best breeze plus who said I was gonna eat up there? I just want to go there and enjoy the rain."

"Oh alright enjoy the rain and be safe, and don't do anything stupid alright?"

"I will haha!" Gorotai walked off to go to the roof, and you hesitantly went on your own to lunch. You didn't like the sound of him wanting to go to the roof on a rainy day, you were hoping that you were just being dramatic. He wouldn't jump would he? You really hoped he was okay and debated to follow him, but wouldn't that make you the stalker?