Don't let me down

Hello All,

I don't even know if anyone is even still following this story or if anyone even cares anymore. I hope you do and I am going to continue as if all of you still love the story and still care greatly. I need a vote or your option. I need to know if you would like me to continue the story or if you would like me to do the kinda advice stories that I had talked about. Don't worry I will not make you make that choice with out a test of both. I will be writing a short preview of the story kinda like I did with the erase me preview and I will be doing a advice story like I did with the break up thing. I then need you guys to tell me which you would prefer me to do. If you all ready have your mind made up go ahead and comment and let me know what you think. If you just hate both ideas and me well then please don't tell me 😂 but other than that please let me know what you think. 

Also I had mentioned before that I wanted to maybe start writing another book but i need some help coming up with a topic. If you have any topic's that you think I should try comment them down below. Also let me know if you guys would read it if I wrote it. 

They will be up sometime soon, I start school on Friday and will be in the country all weekend and have no wifi. Also it is field hockey season which is my mine sport so my life is a little crazy right know. 

If you want to follow me on anything Twitter: Ally_Schum12 (Alyssa pacheco follows me on there if anyone knows who she is) Instagram: al.schum  Also if you all follow me please if you want to talk about the book privet message me. no one I know knows about the book and I would like to keep it that way! 

- love you always AL