The meeting

Cammie POV
I arrived on campus way early and had walked around taking it all in. I then arrived to the campus hall early to get my dorm assignment. After being the first person to receive my room I made my way to room #212.

About an hour after I had gotten to my room and started unpacking. I herd someone trying to unlock the door while talking very loudly to someone else. I was stunned when she opened the door a tall skinny brunette with bright blue eyes. " Hi my name is Camden Scott you must be my roommate" I say trying to contain my excitement " Yeah my name is Shannon Beveridge and this is my friend Ally Hills this is her second year here. She was just helping me to my room before class" the girl replied her friend then quickly ran out of the room. It was clear that her friend was stunned what Shannon had just said but quickly caught on. 

"So um what are you studying?" said Shannon throwing her stuff on her bed. " Business with an undergrad in communication. what about you" I say "Business with an undergrad in math" she replies " ewww I hate math!" I blurt out O.M.G did I really just say that? What if she loves math? she quickly burst out in laughter " Well at least i know not to ask you for help." she says still laughing. " anyways where are you from?" I ask taking a break sitting down on my bed " Dallas, Dallas Texas" she responses she is so cute the way she talks and just throws her stuff on the bed " how about you?" i quickly realize she is talking to me " oh Pittsburgh" I say hoping she didn't notice me day dreaming. She stands up and starts to put her stuff away 

We both spend the rest of the afternoon putting things away and decorating the room. It was around 7:00 when Shannon's alarm went off. "How late do you wake up?" I ask laughing " I don't get up that late" she says now laughing " I am supposed to meet Ally in 20 minutes to grab some dinner you wanna go?" she says looking through her clothes for something to wear " Sure as long as Ally wouldn't mind?" I say looking for clothes " Nah she won't mind" she says turning towards me to get dressed she was so beautiful I quickly realized I was day dreaming and quickly got dressed. 

 Shannon POV 

Cammie followed me out to my messy car, as we got in I pulled out my phone. { Ally, I am bring Cammie to dinner she is really cute PLEASE don't ruin this for me!!} " You ready to go" I ask starting the car " Yup" she says as I pull off We make the short drive to a restaurant Ally had told me about when we walk in I see ally sitting at a table and walk over. " Hey loser hows it going" She says as I sit down, Cammie slides into the booth next to me and I feel her leg it mine " sorry" she whispers " Hey I am Ally Shannon did a terrible Job of introducing me earlier, I am her best friend and her everything" says ally I kick her under the table as Cammie starts to talk " who sounds like you guys are really close" We place our order and talk about the school and everything it has to offer . Ally's phone starts ringing she looks at it an places it back down " It is just Stevie she had a late class and is probably just getting out oh yeah Cammie Stevie is my girlfriend" says Ally I once again kick her under the table as she gets a text message. While she is reading the text message her phone rings again " Stevie really needs me I am not sure what is going on I gotta go I will call you later Nice to meet you Cammie" she says throwing 20 dollars on the table running out.  Cammie gets up and moves to the other side of the booth " Is everything okay? Do you need to go with her? " she ask " No I want to stay here and talk to you" I say right as the waiter brings our food. What was I thinking saying I wanted to stay her and talk to her she probably isn't even gay.   

Hope you liked the update!!!! I am most likely going to have a snow day tomorrow and if I do I will definitely  update!!!!