I'm Sorry...

I know i promised to upload on or before Christmas.. But hey, it's still Christmas, right?~:DAnyway, as they say, better late than never. So here's Chapter 25 for December 25. I really tried tio make it longer. Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, and hopefully, promote my story to others. Love you all, and again Merry Christmas!~♥

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

I arrived in Vogue bar after only ten minutes of driving. I was able to get there with no hassle since I was the last one to leave the concert venue. People assumed, especially the press that I left first with the usual entourage right after the show.

Although, no one’s outside, I’m pretty sure that they’ve realized my move, and are now probably waiting for my arrival.

Once I got in, I was greeted by flashes of cameras and some microphones and recorders ready to swarm over me. Thankfully, the security was always on their toes for such scenarios.

I never really bothered to answer their questions, though I already have an idea of what they’re about. And I know, I’m the one to blame that the media now has a new gossip to put on their headlines.

As not to be rude, I just smiled and waved at them. My manager, Cho Eun Te, ushered me inside the bar, where an area was set up as a stage for me to give a speech or something for the people, who mostly I don’t really care to be there.

As I let my eyes scan the room for that one person, who’s the only reason I’m in this stupid party, I saw Ji Won. I gave him a look that he understood as me asking where Ela was.

He immediately mouthed ‘with Tae Yeon’ gesturing on a nearby table. I shifted my gaze towards that way, and was greeted with Ela acknowledging my presence with a nod, but no smile on her face.

My close friend greeted me too with a wave, and then turned to her whispering something. I can’t help but feel that nudge of jealousy again as I saw my best friend give a small smile to the man beside her.

I really need to do something about this very soon. It’s now or never.

As usual, I was asked to give a brief speech again. I don’t really understand why I’m expected to do so, even if I’m saying same things every year. Well, that’s life for Lee Yun Ho, I guess.

With the urge to get this over with fast, I spoke on the mic in my hand. “I don’t have any idea how many times I have to say this, but I want you all to know that I really, really appreciate your presence from the concert to this after party celebration. Thank you for always being there for me, ever since I was just starting. I’m nothing with you guys.

Just one thing, I hope you spare me for tonight. It’s my birthday anyway, and my wish is just to enjoy it. I’ll make sure that Eun Te will schedule a press conference for you as soon as possible, and I’d be more than willing to answer your questions by then.

Please do understand. Okay, guys? So again, thank you very much. Enjoy the rest of the evening.”

I handed back the microphone and made my way to my best friend. I was only a few steps away from her, when my manager blocked my way telling me to greet some VIPs that were present. Time to put that fake smile back on again.

Finally, after a round of shaking hands, smiling and saying ‘thank you for coming’ for the nth time, I was finally released to do what I wanted for tonight.

“Yun Ho,” Tae Yeon greeted me as I came near him and Ela on their table. “That’s a whole new way, of coming in, you just did.”

“Yup, that’s true.” Ji Won agreed. He was also now seated with the two. “Maybe, I’ll try that too, next time.”