I Need You

CHAPTER TWO

<Picture of Gabriela---------->>

Hyatt Regency Hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in the city, he seemed to have a room, or must be staying here. It’s quite obvious since he pulled me straight to the elevator, never giving me time to admire my surroundings. He pressed 8.

Okay, so he has a room on the eight floor of Hyatt... Now what?!  “What are we doing here? You can only talk when you’re inside a hotel? Is that so?!” Still, no response came.

I’m really starting to hate him!

We went inside a very spacious, well furnished room. It was like a house, actually. The walls and floors are marble. A mini living room would be first seen upon entering the suite. A small kitchen and bar was located on the left. I think a bathroom and closet was on the right. The window, covered by curtains, was more of a sliding glass door that leads to a balcony with an overview of the city.

Wow! My whole family can live here. This guy must be rich.

He let me sit on the king-size bed located near the glass door. A bed this big for just one person?! He sat beside me and I start to feel panic.

I tried to face the huge LCD TV in front of the bed, willing my self very hard to stay composed. Can I just watch TV?

I finally asked, “Are you ready to talk now?” I tried to smile to hide the fear slowly growing inside me. I think my voice betrayed me as it croaked. 

This really surprised me; he took off his shades. How cute those eyes are! Not the typical Korean... He looked a couple of years younger than I am, though. And oh, they’re so sad..!  

As I gaze on his face, it suddenly came to me.  Wait a minute! I know him!

 “What the..?! You are---“

He cut me off, “--I need you...” Huh?!

I never had the chance to finish my words. He kissed me. I can taste alcohol from his mouth.

What is he doing?! This is definitely not talking! But he’s a good kisser. Shucks! I forgot to put on my cherry-flavored lip gloss…

Ehem! Going back to reality, I tried pulling myself away from his grip. He’s quite strong, a muscled guy it seemed. I can feel the toned flesh on his arms as I try to free my self.

My strength failed me. I shouldn’t have skipped my gym sessions before. Darn!

I don’t know what came to me, but I started kissing back. Yes, we were kissing! It was such a passionate kiss that I thought would never end. His lips are quite soft for a guy…hmmm.

He slowly laid me down on his bed. I know what’s going to happen next, but I didn’t let him stop. I don’t know why. What’s gotten into me?!

We took each other’s clothes off. Our bodies came closer. We never broke off the kiss, but slowly he moved down. He kissed my jaw, the side of my neck to my collarbone, the skin between my breasts. The tingling sensation just won’t stop and I think I’m going crazy.

I can feel the heat released by his, flowing throughout mine. His right hand continued to move and caressed every part of my body possible. His left hand stayed at the small of my back, like he’s making sure that I won’t get away.

At that moment, I really felt that I’m a woman. Yes, we made love. We made love like we’re really lovers. Every move made was done delicately, like one careless touch might break us both.