Chapter 49 - A filler chapter that isn't a filler chapter, but still is. :S

Start from the beginning

'What are you freaking about now Harmony?'  A new voice popped into my head. It was female like Suteki's but much younger, belonging to a kitten that I had taken in a long time ago as my fighting partner and friend.

"Nala!" I cried out loud and scoped the small kitten up and plunked her onto my left shoulder. "Where have you been?! I was hoping to do some early morning training with you, but you were gone by the time I woke up."

'... Sorry.... I went to go and say hi to a few people.'  Nala said, but wouldn't look at me in the eyes, making me suspicious.

"You where window shopping weren't you..?" I asked her with narrow eyes and began scratching under her chin, a spot her can't resist.

'Noo... I... Um... FINE!!'  With that she yanked her head away from my hand and gave me a menacing glare, especially since her one ear with the bell looked ready to twitch and send me into a genjutsu. 'Yes I was window shopping!! It's a habit!!! What did you expect me to do besides worry and train for a full month as I waited?!'

"I said I was sorry that I sent you back, but I had to be careful, and you are one of the people I trust the most. By the way, who were you staying with anyways?"

'Ummm... No one.'  Nala relied quickly. My eyes narrowed again.

"Nala."

'Bet you she stayed with Lover Boy!!!!! That would make my day!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!' 

'Who's this lover boy you've been ranting about for the past day? Everything you say something you mentioning him.'

'If you don't know by now, then I'm not telling you. Hehehehehe. Not telling! Not telling!'  I groaned and placed my forehead in my palm as I shook my head. Ever since I had sent Nala back home with Sasuke, Suteki has been seeming more and more normal, but now that I was back around Nala and other sane people, I realized I was just getting use to her insane rambling.

"Nala, you have no idea how happy I am that I have you around again. I swear, if I had to deal with her for another week alone I would probably be saying the same stuff she is." 

'Why? What's she saying?'  Nala asked me, concerned.

"Something about you staying with this Lover Boy or something. She's been almost chanting something about him since we went to visit Hatake yesterday. It's starting to get on my nerves."

'You went to go and visit Kakashi yesterday? I thought you would rather die than see him.'

"I would, and still do. But Naruto and Suteki have been telling me both that I should maybe give him a second chance... And, I'm not sure right now.... Now enough about me, you still haven't told me where in the hell you've been for the past month, and don't just brush it off like before, or no fish with dinner tonight.'

'WHAT?!?! CRUELTY!!! I CALL THAT CRUELTY TO CATS AROUND THE WORLD!!!'

"Well then, if you want fish, you better tell me who you've been staying with." After I asked her that she gave a soft cat sigh and I felt her tail twitch a little against the other side of my face.

'Well, before Gai and I came back to the village, you told me to protect Sasuke till you got back. So... That's what I've been doing. I think this is the longest I've been out of the hospital since we came back.'