Chapter 10

"Freya wake up! Wake up!" It was Abby's voice who I heard.

I met her yesterday when I was heading to bed and she was quite a funny girl. Very talkative too, to where I fell asleep drooling as she talked about her life in the palace.

"I'm up! I'm up! What's wrong?!" I asked her. I groggily sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Ummmm it's the day of the ball and you're the only one who's not ready!" She exclaimed. She stood up and went over to the small desk and came back with an outfit.

"What the fuck is that?" It looked like a piece of foreplay costume. If they wanted us to wear that during the whole event, screw that!

"You kinda have to wear it, Prince Logan's orders for every female servant who's working tonight. I have to go, I gotta help with the food but I'll see you soon." She pushed the uniform towards me and left before I could protest any further.

How I dread being here. I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower that woke me right up and started to scrub. While scrubbing, the memories from that horrible day came into thoughts and everything seemed to just become dull. I stopped what I was doing and stayed under the warm water for what felt like fifteen minutes.

I wanna forget about that and move on, I don't wanna keep lingering on that and have those memories haunt me forever. Even though I'll try and forget them, I can never forgive Prince Logan for doing that. He just went too far with it.

I stepped out of the shower all fresh and clean and started putting my outfit on.This barely covered my ass cheeks and my boobs are too pressed up like Abby's!

I grabbed Abby's mascara and applied a thin coat just to make me look more awake and I headed off towards the kitchen. Walking to the kitchen was probably the most hardest thing I've done with these thin heels.

"Why did we have to wear these again?" I asked.

Risa emerged from the kitchen pantry and said "Prince's orders."

Of course they were. Why wouldn't they be?

As we prepared the palace for later this evening, everything looked to be in place. The lights looked seductive and the food looked amazing! The ballroom took my breath away because everyone did such an amazing job at putting the place together. Red and black was the theme and as their lights, they had red. They had black and red flowers all over the room and as centerpieces. Along with the centerpieces, candles where in tall glasses illuminating the red table cloths. The whole room looked to be a seductive place. Still, everything was perfect.

A few hours have gone by and all the guests are starting to come in. I haven't seen Luke yet so I'm pretty okay with that. I believe him fifty percent on the whole bonding thing but at the same time I think he's messing with me. To be honest I wouldn't mind getting it on with Luke. He'd probably be more better than my ex. Carl always made me do all the work when it came to having sex, and sometimes he wouldn't even let me cum cuz he'd already found his climax. He was my first too, so I've never really gotten to experience a good lay.

I was filling up the champagne glasses with blood which was a bit weird for me when Abby popped by my side and started helping me.

"I hope I get to meet someone nice tonight" she said all dreamily.

"By someone do you mean a human or vampire?" I heard the vampires coming here tonight can bring their human slaves with them, so it'd be packed by the time everyone is here.

"Both, it doesn't really matter. I just want someone to meet"

"I hope that goes good for you" I chuckled.