Chap 12 "Lisa's Wedding"

Natalie's POV
Four years passed. Alexis was still with Sam. I was sitting in my living room thinking when my husband and my 2 year old son walked through the front door. I smiled. "Jayk," I looked at them. "You guys are home early. Is Jackson sick?"
"More like asleep," Jayk put Jack in his playpen to nap. "This isn't as hard as I thought."
"You think so?" I asked. Jayk nodded. "You're funny. You gotta get Jack up and in his tuxedo. We have Lisa's wedding to be at."
"Do we have to go?" Jayk asked. I looked at him. "Let me rephrase that. Do I have to go? We weren't invited but Jack's in the wedding."
"Look, Lisa's my best friend and it's kinda implied that we go, Jayk," I sighed as I got Jack out of the playpen. "Jack's the ring bearer. They kinda need him for the rings."
"Natalie, for this one time, can I go and see how Drew is?" Jayk asked. "He's my best friend and he doesn't wanna go to the wedding. I just wanna be there for him through this time."
"Yeah," I sighed, knowing how Drew must be feeling. "You can go and see Drew. Just keep me updated. I might not answer while I'm in front of everybody but I'll find time to answer you." I walked up to Jack's room and sat him in the crib. I grabbed his tuxedo off the mirror. "Alright, Jack. Time to get you suited up for Aunt Lisa's wedding." After a good thirty minutes, I got him into the tuxedo and calmed down. "You're a cranky little fellow after a nap, aren't you?"

 "You're a cranky little fellow after a nap, aren't you?"

"Babe!" Jayk replied. "What's that funky smell?"
"Let's go see what your daddy broke this time," I sighed as I grabbed Jack. We walked downstairs. As soon as I stepped off the last step, a foul odor hit my nose. "Jayk, what did you do?"
"Nothing," he yelled from the kitchen. "I thought you knew what happened."
The doorbell rang. "Let me get the door," I sighed. I opened the door. There stood a smiling Alexis with Adalynn and Dean. "Oh, hey guys. Sorry about the smell."
"What smell?" Alexis smiled. After a second, her facial expression became serious and she looked at Dean. "Adalynn, go back to the car. I'll get you when we get done." Adalynn walked off. "Natalie, you and Jack stay here near the front door. Dean."
"Yeah," Dean sighed as he walked toward the kitchen.
"I'll be back," Alexis nodded.
I watched as they checked the whole house. Alexis and Dean met in the living room. "Clear," Dean stated. "Any ideas?"
"No," Alexis sighed as she put her knife back in her boot.

 "Any ideas?""No," Alexis sighed as she put her knife back in her boot

"Tell me what is going on!" I demanded.
"Do you know what demons are?" Alexis asked. "Or what they look like?"
"Like heaven or hell? Angels and demons?" I asked. "Alexis can you explain to me what's going on?"
Dean bent down and touched something and smelled it. "Sulfur," Dean sighed.
"Look, I'll explain on the way," Alexis sighed. "Come on, let's go. Jayk!"
"I'm going to see Drew," Jayk walked passed us and left.
"Does he have a problem with her?" Dean pointed at Alexis.
"Just Blake and Alexis stuff," I nodded. "Let's go." We went to the wedding. I got Jack down the aisle. The wedding march played. The doors opened and there stood Lisa, smiling. "Isn't Aunt Lisa beautiful?" I whispers to Jack. He just smiled. I saw Lisa's facial expression changed from happy to sadness as she walked halfway down the aisle. She stopped the wedding march. "Oh boy."
"I'm sorry, Daniel," Lisa nodded. "I can't do this."
Lisa ran out. "Lisa!" I called after her. I looked at Daniel. "Looks like your wedding is called off." I got Jack. I ran out of the chapel. "Lisa?!" I couldn't find her. I got her in my car and started driving around. My phone started ringing. I picked up. "Alexis."
"Natalie, what's going on?" Alexis asked. "I got to the wedding and was told Lisa ran out on Daniel." I heard Alexis sigh through the phone. "Do you know anything that's going on?"
"I honestly can't tell you what's going on," I stated. "But I am looking for her now and I honestly don't know where she would go. So, I'm going to call the guys and see what's going on. Maybe one of them has seen her." I looked through the rearview mirror just to see if I had missed Lisa. "Look, I'll call you when I find her and let you know what's going on. But you still need to let me know what happened earlier today at my house." I hung up. "Please be okay, Lisa."

Jayk's POV
I was sitting in the couch as Drew walked into the living room. "Bro, you okay?" I asked.
"No, not really," Drew sighed. "The girl that I love is getting married to one of my friends. How did I lose her?" Drew looked at me. "Jayk, I can't let her marry Daniel."
My phone rang it was Natalie. "Just give me a second," I sighed. I picked up. "Hey, what happened?"
"I lost Lisa," Natalie sighed.
"What?" I asked. "How'd that happen?"
"Lisa ran out of the wedding," Natalie replied. "I don't know which way she went or where she went." I looked at Drew. "She's not marrying Daniel. Alexis and I are out looking for her."
"Let me know when you find her," I nodded and I hung up. "Drew." I looked at him. "You're going to be happy."
"What can make me happy?" Drew asked. "I just wanna hold Lisa again."
"Well, Lisa ran out of the wedding and she's not marrying him," I replied. "Natalie and Alexis are looking for her right now." The front door opened and there stood Lisa. "Lisa, your friends are out looking for you."
"Lisa?" Drew stood up. "Today should be the best day of your life."
"I made a mistake," Lisa nodded. She ran up to Drew and hugged him. "I'm not in love with Daniel. I'm sorry it took me forever to realize it, Drew." I looked at them. "I am in love with you, Drew. I always have been."
"Lisa," Drew smiled.
"Shh," Lisa nodded. "I love you so much, Drew."
"I love you too," Drew kept smiling.
"Well, the love birds are back together," I smiled. "I'm going to leave you two alone." I walked out the front door and stood next to my car. A black 1972 Chevy Impala pulled up and Dean got out. "Hey. Lisa's here, by the way." Dean nodded. "How'd Alexis get caught up with you guys?"
"What do you mean?" Dean asked.
"How'd Alexis and you guys meet?" I asked.
"I'm not sure how we came to this topic," Dean replied. "Uhm, Alexis used to date me. We bumped into each other after Alexis came back from Japan." I looked at him. "Her and Sam started hanging out and he grown attached to Adalynn. They wanted to get married, so he asked her to marry him." I shrugged. "I can't do anything or get in the way of their love. Trust me, kid. When the things that happen to Alexis happens to you,  you will understand. But I just wish it doesn't happen to you. She's been through a lot and trust me, you don't wanna underestimate her."
"I try not to, because she is a woman with a gun," I looked at Dean. "I understand Alexis being a single mother raising a kid all by herself along with two more added by Sam, your brother. What I don't understand is why she chose Sam?" I tried not to be scared knowing the guy can probably take me down. "I know Blake did her wrong but why Sam?"
"You can't choose who you fall in love with," Dean replied. A SUV pulled up. Alexis, Derek Morgan, and JJ got out. "Alexis, tell him why you fell in love with Sam."
"Jayk, you do understand Blake did me wrong, right?" Alexis asked.
"Yeah, I understand that," I replied.
"I needed to move on," Alexis sighed. "I had to move on. There was no easy way for me to do that." She looked at me. "But do know that every girl does not get over their first love." JJ crossed her arms. "Not entirely anyways. I still love Blake but I can't forgive him for taking me to court and wanting custody. I love Sam and we have two wonderful kids together."
"So, final decision is you're staying with Sam," I nodded. "I just wanted to be sure your head is clear."
"Yeah, my head is clear," Alexis nodded. A silver Honda Civic pulled up. The driver side window rolled down. "Sam."
"We gotta go school shopping for Adalynn," Sam replied.
"She's only four," I sighed. "Is Little Adalynn starting school already?"