Chap 1 "Welcome Home"

Alexis' POV
Natalie, Lisa, and I had landed in Atlanta. Blake's parents, Wendy and Brent English, and his sister, Abby English, were there. I met his family almost half a year ago, because that was the first ever Georgia concert after we moved to LA. We had been LA residents for almost 1 year. We contacted Blake's family to help throw him and TC a welcome home surprise party, with Natalie and his family distracting him for a while.
"So, what do you need us to do?" Abby asked.
"Just text me whenever he gets here," I nodded.
"Well, his plane lands in thirty minutes," Abby replied as she handed me the keys. "That's all you have. Is it going to be enough?"
"Stall him for another fifteen," I nodded. "Thank you." Lisa and I went out to Abby's car and got in. I started driving. "You think we'll have everything done?"
"Well, I hope so," Lisa nodded. We got to the new English house and it was so beautiful. "Wow."
"Right?" I nodded. We got our of Abby's car and I used her keys to get through the front door. "Okay, let's get to work." We decorated the house and put out the cupcakes Abby and her family had made prior to us landing. "Alright." We got a huge box set up. I got inside after I grabbed the small rectangular box and Lisa put the lid on it as soon as Abby told us they were five minutes away. "I can't believe I'm doing this."
"You said you wanting him to know," Lisa replied. "We won't be able to hide it when you're huge."
"Gee, thanks," I sarcastically replied.
"Shhh," Lisa replied. "I heard the car door close." I heard the front door open. "Surprise!"
"Oh," Blake's voice was bum. "Drew, it's for you." I sighed. "Why were you guys stalling me? And why is there a huge box in the living room?"
"Because the huge box is for you," Abby replied. "Go ahead."
Blake opened the box. I looked at him and smiled. "Surprise," I stated. Blake hugged me and I was a a foot off the ground. "Okay, not that I'm not afraid of heights but I surely would like my two feet on the ground."
Blake put me down. "I just miss you so much," he nodded. "It's been what? Two months?"
"Yes, it has," I nodded.
"Well, whatever this is, it can wait," Blake replied grabbing the box from me and putting it on the table. "We have to go to a haunted house before the concert."
"Blake, that -"
"Don't," Jayk stopped Natalie.
"We should go to the one in Six Flags," Lisa replied.
"No," Drew replied. "How about The Masquerade Purgatory?"
"No," Natalie and I replied at the same time.
"You definitely do not want to step into a place with the word purgatory for a location," Natalie nodded. "Dean went to purgatory and it was not pretty." Everyone but me looked at her, confused. "It's a Supernatural reference. Alexis?"
"Purgatory means a place or state of suffering inhabited by the souls of sinners who are expiating their sins before going to heaven," I sighed. "The place could be haunted for all we know." Next thing I know, we took the hour drive to Atlanta to the location. I stuck the box in Blake's backpack. We got out of the car and looked at the building. "Yeah, we are probably going to be killed in there."

The windows were busted out and people seemed to go in groups rather than by themselves

The windows were busted out and people seemed to go in groups rather than by themselves. Screams came from the building. "That's not normal," Natalie replied. "We should just go."
"Yeah I'm with her," Lisa nodded.
"Nope, come on," Blake nodded. As our boys basically dragged us inside. "You're gonna love it."
"I hate it already," I nodded. TC led the way. Followed by Jayk, Natalie, Drew, Lisa, Blake, and I was last. We stopped. "Uhm, guys, can we keep going?"
"Left or right?" TC asked.
"Why do I feel something cold and sharp, running down my spine?" I asked. I turned around to face a guy in a mask holding the biggest knife. I backed up into Blake. "Just pick a turn and go."
"What's going on?" Blake asked as he turned around. "TC, go right! There's a guy with a knife." We quickly turned the corner and the guy disappeared. At the end, a guy with balloons chased us out. "Okay, maybe the girls where right?"
"You think?!" I screamed and hit Blake. "That was not fun."
"Let's do it again!" Drew exclaimed.
"Unless you are the last one and have a guy run a knife down your back, be my guest!" I replied. I got the box out of Blake's backpack and handed it to him. "This can't wait, Blake."
"Alright," Blake nodded. He opened it and got out a pregnancy test. "Who's pregnant?"