Chap 3 "After Concert Conflicts"

Natalie's POV
The concert finally came around and we were happy and everything. After the boys got done with the concert, we decide for chill around the mall for awhile. Morgan was still on a job, like always, being cautious and wearing his shades. "Alexis, does he have to do that?" I asked.
"I gotten used to it," Alexis shrugged. "He thinks he looks tough."
"I am tough," Morgan protested. "I'm always kicking down doors and busting bad guys."
"I kick down the doors and you bust them," Alexis smirked. "You gotta get your facts straight."
"Drew, no!" Lisa practically yelled.
"Baby, listen," Drew begged. "I wasn't going to take anyone else to the English wedding. It's always going to be you."
"I thought you were different," Lisa ran off.
"Lisa, baby, wait," Drew got up.
"No, you sit," Alexis sat Drew down.
"I could ground you," Drew replied.
"Do what you will but that's my sister who just ran off," Alexis pointed at Drew. "I don't care or want to know what you did but I really hope it doesn't come down to me whooping your ass."
"Yeah, right," Drew rolled his eyes.
"Hey, man, I wouldn't piss her off," Morgan replied. "I trained her in her hand to hand combat. She's pretty good."
"And did great on cases," Alexis sighed. "Watch each other. I'm going to look for Lisa. Nat, you and I split up. I think we can cover more ground."
"But our baby," Blake nodded.
"We'll be fine," Alexis smiled and walked off.
"I'll be back," I sighed. I started walking around while Jayk texted me. "Where the hell are you, Lisa?"
----------
Text With Baby Boo
Baby Boo: found her yet?
Me: no 😔 drew must've rlly pissed her off
Baby Boo: well hurry & find her....hes got the water works 😭😭😭
Me: he shouldn't have pissed her off 😑
Baby Boo: jux b careful and come back with no bruises
Me: always watching my sixth 🕕
----------
"Natalie," Alexis walked up to me.
"Find her?" I asked.
"No, but I've covered the entire mall and the stores I thought she'd be in but nothing," Alexis nodded. "I called her and she keeps sending me to voicemail. It's going to take the whole day and everyone else to find her."
"Wait, your phone," I looked at Alexis. "What about my phone?" Alexis asked.
"You can hack into her cell and find a GPS on her, right?"
"Yeah, but in order to do that I need a laptop or computer."
Alexis and I looked at each other. "Jayk!" we both exclaimed.
We went back to the food court. "Jayk, we need your computer," I replied.
"Uhm, okay," Jayk got his laptop out of his bag and handed it to me.
"Here," I handed the laptop to Alexis. Alexis opened the laptop and it was password protected. "Jayk, what's the -"
"I'm in," Alexis cut me off as she kept typing. "It was your birthday." She looked at the laptop. "Okay, I'm in. Uhm, this doesn't make any sense. According to the coordinates, she's right where we are."
Morgan looked at it. "You're right," Morgan nodded. "That's odd."
"Wait," Alexis looked at the screen. "Looks like she's in a car now."
"She was right below us," I sighed. "Now, what?"
"We follow the dot," Alexis replied. We got into the black SUV and Morgan was driving. Alexis was in the passenger seat and she strapped on a bulletproof vest. "Anybody see her?"
"No," Blake nodded.
"According to this thing, we should be right behind her," Alexis replied.
"Alexis, think," I replied. "You're more skilled in this than we are."
"Yeah, I know this," Alexis replied. "And her birthday is tomorrow."
"Should I ram into the back of the car or not?" Morgan asked.
"Are you crazy?" Alexis asked. "She could be in the trunk!"
We started getting shot at. The guy ran out of bullets and sped up. "Shoot back," Morgan replied.
"No," Alexis nodded. She kicked the windshield off the car. "Okay."
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I never said getting her back was going to be easy," Alexis sighed. She got onto the hood of the SUV hanging on for dear life. She tied her foot to a room and tied it to the neck rest of the passenger seat. "Alright." She sat with her back towards the car we hope Lisa was in. "Morgan, I need you to get me as close as you can to the trunk." She got out a lock pick. "We're going to try something I've only seen the PD do once." Morgan did. Alexis laid on her back with her head hanging off the front of the car. "A LITTLE CLOSER!"
"Alexis, are you crazy?!" Blake exclaimed. "You're going to get yourself killed!"
"Keep it steady!" Alexis stated.
"Come on," I sighed. I watched as Alexis was working as fast as she could. She got the trunk open and Lisa was inside. "Lisa!"
"Come on, you gotta jump onto this SUV," Alexis nodded.
Lisa did. "You too!" I replied. I saw the car in front of us got their brakes. Morgan grabbed Alexis' hand and pulled her to sit up before he swerved. Alexis got back into the SUV. "You good?"
"I'm fine," Alexis nodded. "Never ever have me do that again."
"It was your idea, baby girl," Morgan replied.
"Let's go back and get that son of a bitch," I replied.
"Why?" Lisa asked.
"You got bruises all over your face and a swollen eye," I replied. "Nobody does this to you and get away with it."
"You're call, Alexis," Lisa looked at me.
"Get your seatbelt on," Alexis sighed. "This ride is going to get a little bit bumpy."
Morgan started speeding. "Careful."
"I can drive," Morgan replied. "Why don't you start shooting?"
"Uhm, guys, we have company," I replied looking out the back window. Ten cop cars were following us. "Tell us, what do we do?"

Jayk's POV
"We're going to get arrested," I nodded.
"We are not," Morgan replied as he flicked on the lights and sirens. "We're in a government issued car. They're not going to pull us over."
Alexis looked out her window. "Besides, we got friends," Alexis smiled. We got to a house and the guy ran inside. We got out of the SUV. Other agents were their too. "What do we have, Hotch?"
"He's got a hostage," a guy replied.
"Hotch," a blonde replied. "We don't have an agent skilled enough to fight a guy with a firearm."
"JJ, we do," Morgan nodded. "Alexis can do it."
"But she's pregnant," JJ replied.
"How old is the hostage?" I asked.
"A nine-year-old boy," JJ replied.
We all exchanged worried glances. Most of our fear and worries were directed toward Alexis herself. Whether or not she was going to go in to take on the guy. She didn't want to but rather have one innocent person alive than risk the lives of both the hostage and the criminal. It was all up to Alexis to make the final decision.
"I'll do it," Alexis nodded.
"No," Blake stopped her.
"If no one else goes in, the boy dies," Alexis replied. "I don't think you wanna have a nine-year-old boy die."
"I can't lose two of you in there," Blake grabbed her arm.
"You're not going to," Alexis nodded. "Morgan, five minutes, if I'm not out, go in after me."
Alexis went inside. "I have a really bad feeling about this," I replied as Natalie hugged me.
"She'll be fine," Natalie nodded. "She always is."
"How do you know?" I asked.
"Would it make you feel better that she disarmed a bomb a couple months ago?" Natalie asked.
"She what?" Blake asked.
"Doesn't explain the fact that she went in there to take on an armed man," I replied. "She's our sister. She's family. We look out for each other while on the road."
"Please, please, please be okay," Blake sighed. We heard a gunshot. "No..." Morgan ran in. "I have to go in there."
"Blake, no," I held him back. "She'll be alright. Morgan's going in after her." I looked at him. Blake, she's going to be fine." I looked at Natalie, and I could see she's preparing herself for the worse. "Alexis, is going to make it out alive."