...Is it all worth it?...

Heylouuu!
Here is a new chappy... Its not that long, hope you don't mind. I would love to read some comments below to know what your thoughts are about the story.

Thanks & enjoy reading!
Lots of love Vally Xx

____________________________________
As we were dancing and having fun something I really didn't expect happened. We got some uninvited guests to the party. That were some boys from my school that i didn't really like.

Alex: "Hello there gorgeous! Let me wish you happy happy birthday. Oh, how sweet a baby party for your 18th birthday."

Me: "Let me in peace! Go, leave, you were NOT invited!"

Alex: "Sure we weren't! But we will trash this party. Boys lets do it!"

A couple of other boys that were invited stepped out of the crowd. And as much luck as I got the leader was Alexs worst enemy. They started almost a fight but my dad threw them out of the house.

Alex: "You will pay for this!"

I was trashed after this words and just ran upstairs into the bathroom. The only thing I was able to do was locking the door and then burst out in tears. My knees shivered and I felt down. I was sitting against the door and cried into my knees. Why does this always happen? Always when it's supposed to be amazing and flawless?

Gabbes POV

Some boys almost had a fight but thanks god Amanda's father threw them all out. As the people got back to normal I started to search for her. But she desapeared just like a ghost. I couldn't find her anywhere. None of the guests knew where she was neither did her BFF's. As I went to them I noticed that they already met the other boys and were quite talkative. Anyway I interrupted the talk.

Me: "Have you seen Amanda lately?"
Evelien: "No, no idea where she is."
Step: "No, sorry we haven't. At least not me... "
Mike: "<cut Step off> Not after the almost fight."

I just turned around annoyed. How couldn't they know? I was searching the whole place after her, but she was gone. I almost gave up until I heard some girls talking in the kitchen. As I passed the door they probably didn't pay attention. But they were really mean gossiping about her "The little cry baby ran right behind the boys fight up stairs." then another said "a fight? Come on, her dad calmed the situation, there was no fight!" After that they started to laugh but before I left one said "Now she is probably crying in the bathroom like a little cry baby!" I had no idea if I should slam the door or should Iscream at them. Let me tell you I picked the second one, I still don't know why but I had to. As soon as I walked into the room the girls turned around. "Gossip hour has ended?" I asked and they were visibly pissed off. "Why do you even care?" asked one of the girls back. And I simply answered with a question "Yes, why do you care?"
But they just continued "Who are you anyway?" they asked and I seriously had no answer for them. "See, he is a no one! haha And anyway she doesn't have a boyfriend!" At that point I just started to laugh and gave a two-minded-answer "You really have no idea!" then I went out through the door. I bet I left them standing there with their mouth wide open. Finally I knew where Amanda was I just had to get upstairs and talk to her. But every time i tried too, someone stopped me. First Mikey and Gustav (yes, he came to visit us today in the morning and stayed) asked me some silly stuff if I watched yesterdays game over iPhone. They really love to tease me even though they know that is no signal here. But then Evelien and Step crossed my way and asked me where Amanda is but I really didn't want to tell them. Then I was almost at the stairs as Lilly went pass me and tried to talk to me but I was visibly pissed off and just said without her saying a word.

Me: "What? What is it again? Can't I just have the time to go upstairs and talk to the girl I actually like. Can't i just ask her if she is ok? Can't you just leave me to go to her and calm her down? Can't you?!!"

After this she just moved a bit back and left me free space to go up stairs. So I did. As I finally got to the door I was so nervous that my palms started to get sweaty and my knees started to shiver. I heard my heart beat getting faster and as I almost knocked on the door I decided not to. But then a familiar voice said "Do it! Come on brother you can do it!" It was my little brother standing behind me and Mike that were keeping their fingers crossed. But as I finally got the courage there was...