...Is he a gentleman?...

Later in the night the storm came back and the thunder became even worse. Darcy woke up as she saw a lightning almost in front of our window. She jumped up from her bed and into mine. I just said "Darcy it’s just a thunder... Go back to sleep! This is my bed." But soon I heard some loud footsteps running downstairs. I heard my mom screaming "Fire! Fire!" and I jumped up. As I got downstairs she just pushed a bowl in my hand "Fill it with water, fast!" was the only thing I heard before I ran into the kitchen to get it. As the bowl was filling with water I saw my parents working as a team together without any fights or arguing. It seemed almost as the years before when every day was like that. I always admired them for loving each other more and more every day and not less as it usually happens to married couples. They weren’t fighting or screaming like they do now. As I was looking at them like that I almost forgot the water “Hey stop daydreaming and help!” I heard someone from behind. But I was fast enough so the bowl was full till the top. Anyway I handled to carry it to my mom. And soon the fire became smaller and smaller. We successfully managed to stop the fire after half an hour. All of the boys were helping and we were just totally exhausted after that. Darcy fell asleep on the sofa as I came back to check on her and I just smiled at that look. "How cute" whispered someone from behind me and I turned around. It was Gabbe "I know right. She just looks like an angel when she sleeps." and after that he just smiled "Yea, she does!" Well Darcy was sleeping now and I don't know how I will get her upstairs. I went to her and tried to lift her up but she was just too heavy for me. "hahah I bet you can’t even lift a teddy bear!" someone said from the left and I think it was “What’s his name again” <I said while pointing at him>.. am… oh right, Step. But than Gabbe came closer and lifted her up "That’s why gentlemen exist Step. You should really know that!" after that I saw him for the first time speechless. "Shall I take her upstairs into your room?" Was the question Gabbe asked and I just nodded with a smile on my face. He went upstairs and I followed him. As we got into the room he put Darcy on her bed and she was sleeping, just like nothing happened. "Thank you." I said to him and turned to the door so I kinda thought he would leave. "Your welcome. I couldn't catch up your name earlier this evening. So... What’s your name?" I answered him polite "its Amanda" and we shaked hands. He smiled "That’s a nice name. Anyway hope you two sleep well. Goodnight." as he was almost out the door I said "Goodnight to you too." I closed the door behind him and laid down. <finally some nice quiet rest before another day full of not interesting things and no signal>. A few hours later I had to wake up because of many things. The sun was shining through my window and I heard some birds singing. I guess this is called pure nature. I opened my eyes completely and saw that Darcy wasn't there anymore. Everything was quiet in the house and it was so strange I wasn't used to this. When we were home I always heard some noise no matter what. I got up and went into the bathroom. As I started to brush my teeth I saw that the boys left their door open and as I stepped a bit to the right I could see the reflection of it in the mirror. I saw Gabbe shirtless and he saw it "Do you like what you see?" was the first thing I heard from him. I almost gulped down all of my toothpaste and still I tried to act like nothing happened I went back to the left a bit more and washed my face but as I looked into the mirror again I saw him suddenly standing behind me and I screamed. "Hey! It’s only me. hahah No need to get a heart attack. Now I got my shirt on. No worries." He was laughing. I turned around "Get out off my way" and walked. "Amanda..." he said but I just kept moving forward. So he said it again... I came into the room but was looking to the floor. "Hey wait!" was the last thing I heard before I turned around and screamed "What the heck do you want? Can’t I have peace in my own room?" Than everything became quiet but only for a while. After that he started to laugh "Basically you are in mine and Steps room." I was confused because it was true I looked around and realized that I was in the wrong room. "Wouups..." Was the only thing I said before we both started to laugh like crazy. But than I heard someone outside the hallway and soon the door opened and I saw…