Answers

Calum Hood:

"Stop it, Naomi is Luke's"
Um, ok? That's not even- you know what, never mind.

"If things were different and Naomi, was not pregnant, would you like to be with her?"
Maybe, if things were different. Just maybe.

"Why you getting wasted?"
Because, it's fun. Besides in the morning, that always sucks.

"Is Cashton real?"
Ok, um, what's Cashton? *whispering in the background* oh, they're ship names. But, no.

"Would you play a father figure for Naomi's children bc Luke's shady af?"
Totally, I mean, sure.

Ashton Irwin:

"Fuck her up daddy"
Oh, I will *smirks*.

"Do you imagine a future with Rose?"
I do actually. One day I hope that we can move past the whole kidnapping situation and I can start my life fresh with Rose, maybe even start a family *smiles*.

"Love u daddy"
Um... Don't call me daddy, that's what Rose is supposed to call me.

"Why are you taking Rose's virginity?"
Because I wanted to. And she was tight as fuck.

"Do you ship Malum?"
If you mean do I think Michael and Calun are otp then, yes, yes I do.

Luke Hemmings:

"Fuck this pussy up -Naomi"
But, you're pregnant.

"Fuck me so hard the babies feel it -Naomi"
But, can't that kill the babies? Maybe once the babies are born.

"Why do you like to hurt Naomi and Rose?"
It's not that I want, to hurt them... Ok, I do but only because I get the same thrill as my dad did when he beat my mother until she was unconscious. I finally understand how he felt when his hand came in contact with her skin.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS"
First off, don't yell, I can hear you just fine. Second of all, I came from a troubled childhood, that you can say made me mentally insane on some kind of level.

"Were you in love with Rose?"
Um, I wouldn't say love but I was infatuated with her at one certain point.

"Why you breaking bones boy?"
Because the cracking sounds makes me smile as the person screams in pain. It's like pleasure.

"Stop being so mean."
First off, that's not a question. And second, maybe I don't want to be nice.

Michael Clifford:

"Waddup highlighter"
Um, hi? And my name isn't highlighter.

"We're dating now -Kayla"
Oh, um, I already have someone...

"Why did you kill Rose boyfriend"
He was an obstacle, collateral damage you can say. We never intended to murder him, he was in the way of our plan.

"Marry me??"
Again, I already have someone in mind.

"Do you do anything?"
Of course I do stuff. Just not around the others.

"Be my friend and you get free pizza and cuddles."
I'm in 😊!

"Malum?"
You mean me and Calum? Sorry but I'm sure Calum is into women.

Rose Rain:

"Suck Ashton's dick"
Um, I don't know how... And that's not even a question.

"If your bf(I don't remember the name) was still alive and you've met Ashton, would you stay with your other bf or with Ashton?"
That is a hard decision. I mean, I love and adore Jake and I miss him dearly but I feel something with Ashton as well. But with the situation that I have been through, I would probably still be with Jake.

"Do you ever doubt your relationship with Ashton"
I wouldn't call it a relationship seeing as we haven't technically labeled ourselves, but sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't think Ashton actually cares about me.

"How hard was it to try talking again? If you did it for Jake, do you still like him?"
It was actually pretty hard, learning how to say each syllables after not using my voice for so long. And Jake will always have a spot in my heart because he was my first love.

"My middle name is Rose"
That's so cool!

Naomi White:

"Whaddup hoe"
Sup bitch.

"If Luke's attitude was different would you like to have a real family with him?"
If his attitude was different? I guess, I mean, if he was nicer and didn't rape me than sure.

"How was it living in a asshole of a family?"
Imagine living in a cardboard box. It doesn't feed you, clothe you, or protect you and it beat the shit out of you everyday. You have to do everything on your own. So, it was absolutely horrible.

"Date Calum"
Oh, um I don't know about that.

Elizabeth(me)"

"Update"
I'm trying, I'm trying. But I'm dealing with moving and mental shit on top of trying to get ready for school. I'm trying to update soon.

"Hiii"
Hey!

"How did you come up with the concept of this story?"
Well, it's actually a very long story but I'm gonna sum it up. I was in school with my friend and we were in math and I was bored so me and my friend came up with the idea of a kidnapped story.

"This story is lit."
All thanks.

These are ALL of the questions. I made sure not to miss any because I don't want to make people who asked a few questions feel bad that I didn't answer their question. Have a great day/night, I love you guys. BYEEEEEEEEE!!!