Attention!

Dear Readers,

If you like this story, then I am sure you will like the one I have started a few days ago.

The name of story is "His Kidnapped Bride".
Don't miss out on this story. And of course, it is a 'Love Story' with a mystery.

DESCRIPTION:

I love your name, more than you know," William said, staring deep into her eyes, wanting to kiss every inch of her face.

"My father named me, it means red which represents love," she said, smiling at him and pecked his lips, shyly, showing her love for him.

~~~~~~~~~~

She tried to get up and found she was free to roam around. Soon, the lights opened and blinded her almost.

When she opened her eyes, a person all clad in black from head to toe, stood in front of her. His eyes, which were the only part of him visible through the slits in his mask, assessing her with strange curiosity. Her breathing picked up and she lifted her hands to push him away but he caught them and pulled her in his arms. She squeaked but was afraid to do or think of doing anything.

With one arm around her, he lifted his mask from his lips with the other hand. Scarlet was so oblivious of his intentions, that she paid no mind to his actions. He kissed her the next second and scarlet slowly felt herself being drugged by his kiss, literally drugged and losing herself to the drugs.

The next moment when she was conscious, she found herself lying in her bedroom. How did she get here? Was her kidnappers already arrested while she lay unconscious, god knows where?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet Hayden was born rich and famous though not that bit powerful, she realized when she got kidnapped and the kidnapper had vanished in the blink of an eye. Devastated, because of what happened, she still went through her wedding preparations.

But she soon realized that Scarlet was not only color of love and affection but it also represented sacrifice and pain, and sometimes names have deep effects in the life of person.

I bet it was vague. Read the full story to find out what happened with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please check out this story and share it.