Attention!

Dearest Readers,

I am not updating the next chapter right now because it will be a bit detailed and due to my exams I won't be able to update early, so to keep the chapters in flow, I will update after the exams i.e. after August.

I hope you understand and won't stop reading. 

For the time being, I had published a new story " Double Trouble". You can read it, and I hope that you like it.

Anna and Eva are twins but they didn't seem like twins. Eva is blond with lots of energy to consume, playing soccer and having little cat fights, with her naughty and haughty attitude. While Anna on the other side is a brunette who is tough to impress and prefer being calm and silent, and takes her time, observing people before making friends.

Eva crashes into Max the first day at university and as usual, she couldn't help herself without having a verbal fight with the nerdy but yet handsome looking Max Williams.

Eric on the other hand is tired of a mysterious, brown haired beauty occupying his mind. He doesn't know what it will take for her to talk to him and is tired of waiting for her to notice him. He doesn't know who she is but her "Stay silent and sexy" attitude irritates the hell out of him. But he's not going to stay back and watch her.

On the other hand, Max and Eric are two prominent poles of the university which never happen to collide. Is it 'just a co-incidence' that they had not noticed each other or is it deliberate?

   I hope you read and enjoy this story. Wish you well.

darkeyes11