Chapter 11: Affection

I didn't have time to digitally draw this but I wanted to show off Lina as a adult and her mark on her chest!

Kakariko was still lively... We went to my home that was still in perfect shape. I smiled as I went to the cabinet to make some food... Maybe I shouldn't. This stuff must have expired "you hold the Triforce of courage, Link" I told him as he sat on the table "in ancient times, your ancestor was chosen by the goddesses to protect Hyrule. You were blessed with the Triforce of courage. But something happened to your last ancestor who saved Hyrule. He wield the four sword, splitting his body into 4 personalities. Once he saved the land, he had to put the sword back... Putting himself together, but that caused his body to do things. His Triforce had broken into many pieces... Taking his personalities and emotions with them. Once a hero had passed, the Triforce will return to the sacred realm it came from... But only one piece came back. That was the piece I gave you when we first met. I have a duty to collect your pieces so you can save Hyrule. I can easily just avoid evil in this generation, but there will be evil out in new times and the hero cannot come back because he doesn't have his Triforce... I had to let everything happen... Your other pieces were in this future... And I had to hurry to get them for you" I looked at him with a stern face "I was asleep in the sacred realm for 5 years as a child so I can learn everything I know on how to guide you... I helped you and gathered the pieces I can return to you... Another 7 years passed and everything happened... It's because of me, but I had to do it" I shut my eyes "time is cruel... I'm sorry Link... I'm sorry for lying to you and Zelda... But it was for the sake of future Hyrule... I'll guide you through everything! I promise! Just please... Don't hate me" my cheeks were suddenly taken to look into his serious eyes "Link..?"

"I understand" my eyes widened "you did it for Hyrule... If you didn't put my Triforce together, Hyrule would be doomed eventually. I know my destiny now as the hero of time. I will do everything in my power to protect not only Hyrule, Zelda, or our friends... But you, because you were there when I started feeling. You are my beginning" I sobbed before wrapping my arms around him

"I'm so sorry! Thank you" He returned my hug, bringing me close. He feels so different now that he's a adult. I'm so happy... Even if this whole future is my fault... He never blamed me. I'm so happy "I promise I'll return all your pieces back"

"And... I'll be able to know what I feel about you" my face blushed like a exploding tomato. W-what did he say..?

"W-what?" He let go of me

"Something in my brain is telling me something, but I'm not sure how I should feel about you..." I covered my face "do you know?" I turned away shyly

"Ahh!"

"What's wrong?"

"Not right now! There's a piece here in Kakariko, at Lon Lon ranch, in Goron city and Lake Hylia somewhere! There could be more out there! But for now, let's focus on the ones I know are at and do something about this future" he nodded. Goodness... Is it hot in here or is it just me..?

"Okay..."

"Did you speak to Rauru?" He nodded

"Yes... He told me everything"

"Good..." He stared at me "what about that... Boy who was waiting for you in the temple of time? Sheik?"

"Oh, yeah... He told me to awaken the five sages. One is waiting for me in the forest he said... Because of the evil power in the temple, no sage can hear the awakening call from the sacred realm. He also told me to go to Kakariko... I wondered where you went... How long did you wait for me?" Oh?

"Hm.." It doesn't really matter "long enough, I would had waited you for 20 years if I had to" he smiled a little, shocking me "y-you smiled!" Navi flew to his face and gasped as well