chapter 11

(Y/n) POV

Chilled and I stayed still thinking of what we could say to not make our situation worse. Chilled broke the silence.
Ch- look ze I know you like (y/n) b-"

Chilled was cut of by ze.
Ze-"your already stating false facts..I don't like (y/n)...I love (y/n)."
Ze said gritting his teeth.

Ch-right but I love her too. We can't both have her and I think she has made up her decision by saying yes when I asked her to be my girlfriend,right (y/n)?"

Everybody stared at me,chilled looked at me with hope so did ze,and galm looked at all three of us with a puzzled face. I didn't know what to do,I didn't know ze liked me.this is all moving so quickly it's giving me whiplash."I'm gonna leave cause non of this involves me and I really don't want to be involved,so I'll be ... Anywhere but here" glam said leaving,then ze and chilled looked at me."I don't even know anymore this is confusing, ze I like you and I thought I could love you but there was always something in the way and now I know what that something is..its chilled,it's always been chilled" I replied full-heartedly. I grabbed chilleds hand and looked at him to see he had a smile as big as Jeff the killers. "...ill just..leave. If you need me I'll be with the gang" ze said.
*conversation* (ze is gone)
Ch-(y/n) did you mean what you said"
Y- I meant every word I said, I want you to know that I truly absolutely positively ment every word without a doubt and I say this with no remorse,I love you so much it hurts me to the core"
Ch- I love you too (y/n),to the moon and back"
Chilled said at a loss for words of my incredible speech.
He kissed me I immediately kissed back with as much passion I could. Eventually we had to end the kiss and go to pax. *a couple minutes later* we separated from each other's lips leaving a trail of saliva.
"Wanna still go to pax?" Chilled asked. "Sure lets go" I said putting my hand out so he could grab it, he happily accepted and we walked out hand in hand with goofy grins on our faces.

Yay I updated, I hope you guys liked the chapter. Until next chapter.
-RachelleLovesGaming