the pax prime event

(Y/n) POV~

We broke the kiss and smiled at each other, I turned to the guys and saw galm, smarty and tom with there phones out grinning "Haha, finally, this is so going to our social medias" galm said and high fived smarty.We all laughed, I checked the time and saw we only had 10 minutes before the event starts. "Guys grab your gay asses and run we have 10 minutes till the event starts!!" they immediately put their phones away and booked it to the event place, chilled and I laughed because galm tripped and almost fell.

*time skip to event place*

Chilled POV~

We got to the event place and started to get ready to go on stage and face the people of the internet "I'm so excited" (y/n) and I said at the same.

A guy named Omar came back stage and said "alright so here's the plan I'm gonna introduce you guys, when you hear your names you come on stage and make the crowd go wild, seem easy enough?" "Yeah, let's do this" I said.
He went on stage and the crowed started cheering and I heard some "finallys" from some people, I laughed.

(Y/n) pov~

We got on stage, I felt a rush of adrenaline go through my veins
As I heard the crowd chanting our names and screaming at the top of there lungs and holding signs written with "I <3 THE DERP CREW" "NOTICE ME (Y/N) SENPAI" things like that I even saw someone holding up a gay flag with 'ze x chilled' on it I couldn't help but laugh. Chilled noticed,turned the mike on so people can hear to start the event funny commentary that were supposed to do and asked. "Why are you laughing so much (y/n), we haven't even started talking and you're face is already redder than a baboons ass" every body laughed and I responded "well if you didn't notice someone is holding a gay flag up with 'ze x chilled' written on it" I said in between laughes I calmed down and said "let's start this shit guys" "ok,what are we doing first" tom said. "Let's do cards against humanity" chilled stated "yeah its been a long time since we all played together" I said.

#time skip to end of game sorry#

"Well that was fun what now?" Tom said.
"We can do a Q&A" I suggested.
The crowd started to chant "Q&A" over and over again until chilled said " alright,alright,calm down people jeez we'll do a Q&A. Smarty,tom go down there with microphones and, people raise your hand to ask a question and they'll chose you" chilled explained. Smarty and tom did as told as well as the fans who wanted to ask questions.

First question-"chilled where's jess?" A teenage boy asked. "Well jess and I are no longer a together." Chilled said proudly, 'why did he look so proud when he said that' my mind wondered.

2nd question-"(y/n) when are you getting a boyfriend?" What seemed like a 16 year old asked me. "You know I would love to share that information with all of you I really would but I don't think right now is the proper time to say,maybe later in the future but I don't now" I replied carefully choosing my words so I don't start a fan base/ship war.

3rd question-"ze is it true that you and chilled share what is called "bromance". A dude our age asked. "No ,god, how many times do I have to say this,me and chilled don't have those feelings towards each other, were not gay, plus from what I see he likes someone I won't say who because I myself aren't sure,this is a mere guess. Ze stated,clearly annoyed.

4 Question-"smarty how old are you? And what's your real name?" A boy around his 20s asked. I'm 24 and my real name is john Aprigliano. Smarty answered.

As people kept asking question after question we answered all of them. We made some jokes here and there and with I decided to say something funny yet  insane, I asked a riddle since i love them. (If you don't like riddles then just go with it for the sake of the story,thank you.)

"Hey chilled"
"Yes (y/n)"
"Riddle me this. What is it that walks on 4 legs than 2 legs and finally 3 legs."
"A human being. As a baby it crawls on four legs, as an adult it walks on two and in later years it uses a cane." Chilled answered proudly cause he knew the answer to your riddle.

You giggled sinisterly "Good try but the answer to all three is baby,true it crawls on all fours but cut off its legs and it can only wiggle on two limbs. Give it a crutch, it can hobble around on three, you see?" I gave him a sinister smile that screams 'insane'.
He looks at me and says. "That's horrible (y/n). How can you even joke about that?"
"Easily, chilled.Its not my baby." I replied,my voice getting darker every word I said.
Every body looked at me as if I were insane then laughed remembering that's how I joke around.

Unfortunately since were not super humans we got tired after what seemed like 5 hours was actually just 2 we had to say goodbye to the people and leave pax. We said our goodbyes and got off stage,since we were tired we left to our hotel rooms and called it a day.

Thats it for chapter 8 I hope you guys are enjoying this book, I know I am. 964 words, as always stay awesome.

-RachelleLovesgaming