pax Day 3

*Next and last day of pax*

Galm pov~

I woke up and got ready for the last day of pax,while I was getting ready I got an idea so I told everyone.
(You know the drill)
G-guys let's go to chilled and (y/n)'s hotel room and prank them.
Ze-how on earth are we going to prank (y/n), I mean pranking chilled is a piece of cake, but (y/n) is the queen of pranks.
G- then lets get (y/n) in on this idea and only prank chilled,and since she's 'the queen of pranks' she might have ideas for what we can do.
Ze-ok I'll get her.
G-ill tag along.

#In chilled and (y/n)'s room#

Ze pov~
When we walked in we saw the most horrific thing to me at least. We saw (y/n) and chilled kissing, all of a sudden my world stopped, not to be melodramatic but it felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces I felt anger and sadness wash over me like a tsunami, but anger was stronger so I punched the wall, to my surprise it made a hole in the wall.

Y/n POV~ ( little bit before galm and ze came in)

Chilled and I were getting ready for the last day of pax, I was planning on driving to a McDonalds just for breakfast and then go to pax. I was on my way out but chilled stopped me mid-walk. "(Y/N),I don't want to sound blunt when I say this,but I really like you,no wait let me rephrase that, I love you" he got down on one knee.right now I felt anxiety take over me I was scared until he said those five words that could make my nose bleed. "Will you be my girlfriend". I felt relieved and happy non the less. "Yes chilled I would love to be your girlfriend". Once I said that he got up and connected his lips to mine,to lock me in a passionate kiss that made electricity flicker throughout my bones, my spine tingled with all the electricity and I felt as if fire works were going on. Sadly we were interrupted by the door swinging open to reveal a happy galm and a sad and angry ze. "Oh boy" I whispered to myself so only chilled and I could hear.

And that's where the chapter ends,sorry for the cliff hanger.in any case thank you so much to the people who are still reading this crappy book I hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am. Until next time, se ya.

-RachelleLovesgaming