pax day 2

(Y/n) pov~
As me and ze were walking we kept getting stopped by fans and asking for our autographs, it was mixed between ze's subscribers and my subscribers, it was a good thing we got to my meeting booth, once we got there we saw a huge line of people while we walked up to the table to sit so we can start the signing the people in the line started to surround us asking questions that I unfortunately couldn't make out with everybody talking at the same time, security had to pry them off of us so we could make it to the booth in one piece.
We sat down and right away we started this thing. "LETS DO THIS" I yelled and the first person who was a tall dude that was wearing my merch everywhere literally, he had the hat,shirt,pants,shoes and bracelet it was both funny and cute so I simply giggled and decided to not full on laugh in his face because it would be rude, he asked:"hi (y/n) I'm a big fan can you sign my abs" I stared dumbfounded at the man but played it off cool like it was no big deal." Sure dude" he lifted his shirt and gave me a sharpie,as soon as I finished he lowered his shirt,thanked me and left. I sat down and ze looked at me funny with a face that said 'really' written all over it. "Oh come on ze don't look a me like that its not like I'm having sex with the dude later,geez" " you have a good point (y/n)" "I know I do hehe" he just laughed along.

#time skip to 2 hours later later#

"Hey ze I think we should get going because we have one hour left till we have to go host the event" "alright (y/n)" we got our things and left but not before hi-fiving the people who didn't get to meet us. We started walking and ze said. "Hey, um,(y/n) would you like to go to dinner with me maybe after pax?" The Canadian man asked me, "well I would love to but I think its best if we don't cause I know myself you know myself and I'm a lazy person and after pax were all gonna be exhausted". I replied letting him down easily right now, I like him the only problem is I can't love him there's something or maybe someone who is blocking that from happening and I think I know who it is...

Chilled pov~
The past two hours I was with smarty and galm playing games and such but I really couldn't focus it felt like my body was here but my mind was elsewhere thinking about (y/n), I swear if I thought just a little too much I would get a boner and I don't think I can explain how I got a boner at pax, that would just be weird and awkward not just for me but for everyone here.
I was so lost in my mind that I didn't realize were I was walking because I bumped into somebody and that somebody wasn't just any somebody...it was.... Jess.

Oh no what's gonna happen to chilled, stay tuned to find out hahaha I feel so evil for leaving my first cliffhanger.
As always stay awesome.
-RachelleLovesgaming