Chapter 7

I couldn't believe she passed out, what happened. I didn't really know what to do. They had taken her to the hospital and told me I could be in the truck with her to the hospital. I felt on the brink of falling.

I was crying over the girl who's my fake girlfriend. Never though I was be doing that ever. I just couldn't really help it.

"Justin go home and get some sleep, meet us at the hospital tomorrow, will let you know what I find out," her mom told me. She still wore her wedding dress, and might have looked ten times worse than I did.

"Ok, see you guys tomorrow." I replied making my way to my car.

It'd been a really long day, might've been a good thing to have an early night to bed .

Natalia peeled her eyes open, and felt really light headed. She looked around and found herself in a hospital bed.

How did I get here? She wondered but the memories come flooding back, the wedding reception, she fainted and ruined the whole party. And where's Justin? She didn't see him anywhere.

"Hey Natalia good to see your awake," she heard a voice say. She turned to see Jason.

"Oh hey Jason," she replied with a small smile.

"How you feelin?"

"My head hurts but other that that I'm good." She informed him.

"Well I think your family went to get some breakfast before coming here."

"Oh, ok thanks for telling me, was wondering where they were, was Justin with them?"

"I'm pretty sure he wa—" Jason got cut off with the door opening by Natalia's mom and Justin coming into her room. "Hey baby," Justin smiled.

"Hi." Natalia smiled.

"I'll leave you guys alone. I'll see you later beautiful." Jason bent down and gave Natalia a kiss on the forehead. Then exited the room.

I had to calm down. Nothing happened he just kissed her forehead. I came and sat down next to Natalia's bed. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She gave me a small smile before starting a conversation with her mom. "Nat, you had to see Justin he was crying," her mom remarked, Natalia looked at me. "I was worried about you." I said bringing her hand up to my mouth to kiss. She blushed and I chuckled.

"Oh your awake." The doctor stated. Natalia nodded.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked. "My head does hurt a little bit, do you know why I fainted?"

"We think you were dehydrated." The doctor said and Natalia nodded. "Can I leave?" She asked.

"Yeah you can, just take it easy for a couple days and if your head hurts take Advil and you should be back to normal in a couple days."

"Ok thanks." Natalia said, getting up out of bed. "Here I brought you some clothes," her mom added handing her a stack of clothes. Natalia thanked her and headed to the restroom to change.

She came out in a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt. "Well let's get out of here, and go get something to eat?"

"Yeah sounds like a plan." I replied grabbing Natalia's hand. She looked at me and I gave her a small smile. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I took my hand out of hers to wrap my arm around her shoulders. I kissed the top of her head as we followed her mom and Axel out of the hospital. The newlyweds. They looked pretty tired. I mean they didn't sleep since this accident happened. Olivia did change out of the wedding gown but Axel still wore his tux. As for Nathan he was resting from cleaning the reception party and dealing with the guest last night. He wanted to see his little sister but had to stay to make the guest happy.

"How does Red Robin sound?" Her mom asks.

"Really good." Natalia exclaimed and I laughed. She glared at me, "it's not my fault that I'm in the mood for a burger right now." She said. I just laughed.

We arrived at the restaurant and they show us to our table. Me and Natalia sat on one side with her mom and Axel across from us. We all sat down and looked through the menus.

The waiter came and we all ordered our drinks. Me and Natalia ordering coke while Olivia and Axel ordered water. The waiter disappeared and Natalia and her mom started a conversation. "How's the married life?" Natalia asked her mom.

Olivia smiled really big, "it's amazing." She exclaimed and looked at Axel who was smiling at her. He kissed her cheek and Olivia blushed. Natalia laughed and grabbed my hand on the table. I looked down at our hands and then at her, she smiled at me and I smiled back.

The waiter came back with our drinks and we all order our burgers and fries.

We continued to talk about the wedding and what planned were for the upcoming weeks. Natalia would every once and a while squeeze my hand and look at me. "You guys are so cute" Olivia remarked. Natalia giggled and I looked down at her. She leaned up and kissed my cheek, causing me to smile. She laughed and leaned her head on my shoulder. I leaned my head on top of hers and we listened to her mom telling a story.

When we all finish eating I paid for the food. "Justin you didn't have to do that." Olivia exclaims. "Trust me it's ok. It's my treat."

"Well thank you, dear." She said.

"Yeah, thank you." Axel added.

"Thanks babe," Natalia beamed.

No problem."I replied to them.

We all stood up and walked out to the car. We said our goodbyes and we headed to our separate cars and head back to the penthouse to hang out. "Wanna watch a movie when we get back?" I asked Natalia in the car. Currently, Axel and Olivia left to their honeymoon to Australia.

"Yeah sure, and thanks for paying for lunch you really didn't have to," she replied. "Trust me it's really no big deal." She nodded. The rest of the way we sat in a comfortable silence.

When we got back to the penthouse. Me and Natalia relaxed on the couch watching a movie. Of course we watched the movie I starred in, Alpha Dog. We ate the small dinner Olivia made and took the food to the living room while watching the movie. During the movie, I could feel Natalia cuddle her body to mine that made my heart out of nowhere beat fast.

Something about her made me feel warmth in my heart. Later after the movie we passed out on the couch. Tomorrow we'd return back home. Back to working on touring dates and dealing with an ex who wouldn't leave me alone. I wondered if Natalia wouldn't mind playing boyfriend and girlfriend for some more time. I hoped she'd agree.

**************
Written by Megan, edited by Jenny