Chapter 6

"Jay, wake up lazy bum." Natalia shook me awake. "Come on, Justin. We can't be late for my mom's wedding. I'm one of her bridesmaids." I heard Natalia looking for her clothes.

"No." I whined. "I wanna stay in bed." I pulled the sheets from the bed higher and wrapped myself in a cocoon.

"You are such a baby." She laughed as she left to take a shower.

I stayed and slept for a few more minutes as Natalia took her shower. It wasn't until Natalia's brother had forced me to wake up. "Timberlake, wake up! The sun is shining outside telling you to wake up!" He forcefully unrolled me from my cocoon. I groaned.

"What the hell, man?" I rubbed my eyes. "I was having a good dream." I lied.

"Good dream, huh? Having sex with my sister?" I blushed at that comment, because I actually did have sex with his little sister.

"Okay. I'm up." I rapidly got out of bed.

"Great. Now you can help me zip up my dress." I heard Natalia standing in front of me wearing a tight light pink strapless dress. I was amazed of her beauty. She was sexy.

Natalia laughed. "Baby, are you going to help or stand there admiring my body like you always do?" She held the upper hem of her dress.

I didn't notice until now that my mouth was open when I stared at her. I shook my head and said, "Of course, baby. Anything for you." I walked up to her and followed her into the bathroom.

"I hope I don't hear sex in that bathroom when I get back." Nathan hollered as we entered the bathroom.

Natalia shut the door and began fake moaning. "Oh, Justin! Make love to me!" She yelled, continuing her moans and groans. I knew she was just trying to annoy her brother.

When we heard footsteps, Natalia wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. She moaned while kissing me just when possibly her brother came in. I was too distracted with Natalia's good kissing skills. I'd never have anyone kiss me like she had. She had some really good skills at kiss.

"Oops, sorry. I thought, Olivia was here." Natalia pulled away and turned to see a woman around her mom's age with curly white blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. "Oh my God, is that you Natalia?"

Natalia smiled and walked up to the woman. "Lily!" She gave her in a big hug. "It's been so long since the last I saw you. How are Jackson and Jason?" Natalia asked.

"They're great. You know, Jackson is married he's having a baby with Peyton. They're expecting their first child to be born in two months. As for Jason, he's still single and a workaholic." Lily looked at me. "And who might this be? New boyfriend?" She smiled at me.

"Lily. This is Justin." Natalia grabbed my hand and pulled me toward Lily. "He's my boyfriend."

"Finally you got yourself a boyfriend. It's been so long since your last break up with Stephen." Lily said. "I'm Lily. Olivia's best friend." She extended her arm to shake my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Lily." I smiled back at her.

Lily sighed. "Well I'll leave you two to return to whatever you guys were doing." Lily clapped her hands together and said her goodbyes till the wedding.

Natalia turned around and shyly smiled. We stood awkwardly there for a few minutes until Natalia asked me to zip up her dress. She moved her long straighten hair out of the way. I pressed my hand against her shoulder while trying to zip up the zipper. I felt Natalia's skin begin to appear goosebumps by my touch. It was strange, maybe she was ticklish.

Finishing zipping her up, Natalia shooed me to get ready for the wedding. We only had an hour and half until the wedding and Natalia had to help Olivia get ready. I grabbed my suit and got ready at a fast pace. Trying hard not to be late for the wedding.

*******

Natalia fixed her mom's dress one last time, before entering the beautifully decorated garden wedding. Natalia was happy her mother was having such a fairy tale dream come true. Olivia wore a simple white sleeveless dress that covered her feet. The dress had a sweetheart type neckline that showed off Olivia's silver chain necklace Axel gave her in the beginning of their relationship.

Natalia knew that Olivia was going to be a happy wife after this wedding. She loved Axel so much you could tell by the way she smiled from ear to ear waiting for the bridesmaids to enter the white flowered garden.

Music started to play out in the garden. The bridesmaids, groom mens, the ring bearer and flower girls began to get in their positions. Natalia grabbed her partner, Nathan and snaked her arm around his bicep. Natalia quickly checked if his bow tie wasn't crooked. Natalia was getting more nervous walking the aisle. Even when the attention wasn't aiming at her but her mother. Maybe it was the fact that she could trip walking down or was it the thought of Justin watching her that made her feel bubbly.

Nathan beamed a smile to her to try to calm her nerves. He could tell that Natalia was getting nervous, and he wanted to let her know that everything would be okay. But something was off. He felt something was wrong. It was time for them to walk down the aisle, but when they slowly made their way to the altar he could hear his sister breathe heavily. He stole some glimpses at her to try to get her to talk to him, but she just smiled along and ignored all the deep breathing.

Natalia wasn't really sure what happened with her breathing. Maybe the nerves were getting to her. She focused on her walking. Head up and walk without judgement. She did get a few glances of Justin. She saw he was smiling at her. That caused her stomach feel butterflies fulfill her. This was not a good sign but went along with it.

Nathan and Natalia parted once they got to their positions next to the rest of the bridesmaids and grooms mens. Then they watched as their mother look stunning walk down the altar by herself towards the man she loved so dearly.

*******

The ceremony of the wedding was beautiful. After the vows and "I do's", Olivia and Axel rushed out of the garden toward the reception while everyone followed along. I searched for Natalia. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked super hot in that bridesmaid dress. I tried hard to listen to the wedding, but she was too hard to resist looking at.

I walked out of the garden and saw Natalia talking to the same woman that interrupted our fake make out in the bathroom, Lily. I rolled back my shoulders and took a deep breath before walking up to them. "Hey, baby." I wrapped my arms around Natalia's waist. I then kissed her cheek and neck, while she started to giggle.

"Justin!" She laughed.

"We'll talk soon, Natalia. I'll see you at the reception." Lily smirked before leaving us alone.

Once Lily abandoned us, Natalia removed my arms from her waist. "Justin, can you not scare me like that. I wasn't prepared for that. I was ready to pull out a punch to you."

"Oops, my fault. I'll try not scaring you, Nat. But you sure are cute when I scare you." I laughed.

"Shut up!" She laughed.

Our laughter lasted for a good minute until I saw Natalia's laugh fade. She pressed her palm against her head as I saw her slowly shut her eyes. "Natalia, are you okay?" I called out, but she didn't respond.

Out of nowhere she collapsed to the ground in seconds. "Natalia!" I kneeled down to the ground to try to wake her up.

"Natalia! Wake up!" I gently shook her, but she wouldn't respond back. I was losing myself at that moment.

"HELP! Help! My girlfriend just fainted." I yelled.

This was bad. Very bad. Especially since it was supposed to be a happy day that just turned into a nightmare.

**********

Chapter written by Jenny