Chapter 4

"Everyone, please return to your seats, we are about to land. We hope you all enjoyed the plane flight, we at. . ." The flight attendant woman said through the speakers.

I quickly buckled up then returning to listening to my music from my iPod. I was nervous of going to Natalia's mom's wedding. I still didn't understand why she couldn't just find a date with a different guy. I had to push back some of the tour dates, since Natalia didn't tell me sooner. Plus I barely even knew her, why was I even helping her if I didn't even know if I could trust her. Scratch that, I did trust her. She did bring me a suit to wear for the wedding. That was nice of her to do.

Maybe after this wedding I could learn a little bit more about Natalia. I only accepted her offer because I wanted to be a gentleman. Now, I was having second chances of taking her offer. During the flight to London, we'd been quiet. We hadn't spoken since we left the airport. I wasn't sure what we could speak of, so I decided to listen to my music. Music really helped me when I was bored or when I was dealing with a hard situation, like heartbreaks or my break ups.

Thinking about pretending to be Natalia's boyfriend was something I was kinda going for, but I didn't really mean it. I was thinking of planning revenge on Britney, but I wasn't sure then if I was willing to. But now that I was pretending to be Natalia's boyfriend to have her mom leave her alone with boys, I was thinking of helping me getting Britney back for what she did.

I did do her a favor, maybe she'd do me a favor and help me take revenge. I removed my headphones from my head and set them aside. I turned to my left and saw Natalia was staring outside. It had been a long flight to London. We had to leave early in the morning to the airport, but Natalia had woken up late and had to rush to get my suit. Our plane left, so we had to get on the late plane to London. We left in the afternoon, and it was boring waiting in the airport, but at least they had restaurants so we wouldn't starve to death.

I knew when we arrived to the airport, we'd be at the London airport. We'd go through London then travel through taxicab to Paris. I looked closely at Natalia. She was a beautiful girl, a very attractive girl who was half Latin American and half Canadian. Her dad was Colombian and her mom was half-Argentinian, half-Canadian. I thought that was pretty cool that she was mixed with so many cultures. What's funny was Natalia wasn't really good at speaking Spanish neither was her older brother. She talked mostly English since her mom was the same. Natalia's dad was the only one who talked fluently Spanish. He did talk English, since he grew up in the U.S.

Thinking about Natalia's family, I wondered how her mom and brother were like. Did they look alike? Did they acted about the same? Did they get along? I knew Natalia and her mom's relationship was complated. But what about her brother? I was thinking if he wouldn't mind "dating" his little sister. I was nervous of seeing him the most.

"Natalia, you ready to see Paris?" I tried starting conversation.

"I guess. This is all too fast. My mother, getting married with a thirty-five year old when they've only been dating for four months." Natalia complained. "I don't get why she would want to marry. She just usually sleeps with the guy a couple of times then calls quits."

"Is your mom a—"

"A gold digger, yes!" Natalia interrupted.

"How long has it been since she's been a gold digger?" I rested my elbow on her armrest.

"I'm not going to say. I'm just wondering why she'd get re-married again. She told me she'd never get married after her last husband cheated on her." Natalia faced me.

"Maybe she fell in love?"

"She would never fall in love again. The only man she'd ever swore to love was my dad. She told me herself." Natalia confessed.