Chapter 2: Dessert

A/N: Please please vote & tell me what you think by dropping a comment below.

___

Katarina P.O.V

" Two thousand she will." Said Armani confident in himself.

Giggling quietly I ran upstairs to look for a room to claim as my own. What did you expect me to be sad because I was apparently a bet to the man Im supposedly going to spend the rest of my life with. Ha please the bet just made stuff more intresting especially because I overheard it and I was going to have my fun with it. Opening the door to a room that was painted royal blue with a king size bed in black satin sheets and a balcony that looked like you can see the ocean from it. I decieded this was going to be my room. Grabbing my cellphone I called one of my girlfriends in NY, Lacey.

" Hey babe" I chimmed.

Lacey screamed into the phone, " Ahh you bitch I had to find out from my parents little miss playboy is engaged and now living in NY."

" Haha im sorry babe. Its not my fault it all happened in a couple days literally! Anways I have intresting info to tell you. Wanna meet me up somewhere?" 

" Sure meet me up at our favorite little resturaunt." I can tell she was eager to find out all I can tell her.

" Gotcha I'll see you in a lil." And with that I hung up the phone and went downstairs to look through my suitcases.

Pulling out a pair of black shorts, pink corset, a leather jacket and pair of boots I smiled at the outfit. As I turned around I saw the boys all starring at me.

" May I help you?" God were they all fine but hey Playboy plus Playboy for something other then sex was a total no no.

Armani spook up, " Where are you going?"

" Out." I answered as I turned around and began to strip out of the tee.

I loved my body and I didn't mind flaunting it, " Okay your wife is amazing man!" I heard one of the boys say.

" Where out?" Armani's asked as I changed into my shorts and put on my boots.

Walking toward the nearest mirror I untied my hair and let it fall in waves down my back, putting on some red lipstick to finish the look I smiled and turned to look at the boys who were starring at me with lust flashing in their eyes. Checking them out I realized they can be fun little toys.

" None of your concern." I said towards Armani.

Grabbing the door handle I was about to walk out untill of couse Armani pushed it shut and pressed me against it, " Your telling me where your going or your not going anywhere! Do you understand me?"