Meetings

The 4 Jinchuuriki and Sasuke and Hinata got to the hideout. It was built on the side of cliff. With a water fall flowing next to it. The place was made out of wood and some of the rooms were built into the mountain so there were holes on the side indicating rooms. It was still dark so Sasuke and Hinata could see little lights inside. On the top of the cliff were the training grounds and this was all protected by trees.

They all walked up the stairs and into the building. The entrance is a small corridor with an open hallway with a lot of double doors made of different colors of stained glass to the left and a lounge type area to the right. The end of the hallway there was a turn. The group walked down the hall way and turned into a large space that was basically a hang out place and there were two doors at the end of the hallway, one was black stain glass the other was white stained glass. They went to the white door. There was a hallway a bit narrower then the previous one. It had foggy white stained glass doors,so you couldn't see inside. There were a 7 doors on each side of the hallway. On the first door to the right there was the number 1 then next to that the number 3, then next to that 5, then 7, then 9 then there were two doors with out any symbol. On the left the first had the number 2, then 4, then 6,then 8 then there were 3 blank doors.

Garra went into the one with the number 1 on it. Fuu fluttered over to the one with number 7 and Killer Bee went into eight.

"Come on you guys will get your own rooms. Naruto said and went into the door next to the one with the number nine. It was a pretty bare room, the walls were made of stone and there was a bed with white sheets underneath a window that took up half the wall. There was a bathroom to the right and a small closet next to that. There was a desk in the opposite corner to the bed and a small nightstand. "All the rooms look the same, feel free to decorate it anyway you want, get some rest, we have a meeting at about 1:00 tomorrow" Naruto said and Sasuke stepped in. And Naruto closed the door and Hinata took the room next to Sasuke. And Naruto went to his room. And since it was nighttime they all went to bed

:3

Then next morning....

"NARUTO-SAN! WAKE UP!" Naruto shot awake and the noise. He looked to the side, to see a little kid with brownish red eyes and light brown hair. He had a stick and he was wearing green.

"Hey Yagura...when did you get here?" Naruto asked a little sleepy from waking up.

"Han and Killer Bee brought me here at like 5" Yagura said.

"Naruto" Naruto heard Sasuke say in a semi-mocking tone. He leaned against the door way and Hinata could also be seen in the doorway. "Are you gonna be late for your own meeting?" he smirked.

"No, I wouldn't, ya know" Naruto yelled. Kurama and Isobo puffed into existence.

"Hey Isobo" Naruto greeted.

"Let's go" Yagura said walking out of the room.

"Who was that?" Hinata asked.

"Yagura...the three tails Jinchuuriki." Naruto said

"He is just a kid though" Hinata said.

"Yeah but don't under estimate him" Naruto said.

"Get a move on Naruto-San," a lady with pale blonde hair tied in a pony tail walked by. She had a dark purple shirt on. She had a black and blue cat with two tails on her shoulder " You know how Han is when you're late" she walked away. Sasuke gave Naruto a questioning look.

"Yugito the two tails" Naruto got out of bed and went outside the door. Sasuke and Hinata followed. They walked out the white doors and into the corridor. Naruto turned and went into the black doors, Hinata and Sasuke followed. Inside there was a large round table with 15 chairs inside. Naruto sat at the end of the table and there were two vacant seats beside him. Everyone was there. There was Garra with Shukaku, then the lady they informally met with her tailed beast, then Yagura with Isobo, then a man with red hair and he had what appeared to be a monkey-dragon on his shoulder. The man next to him was bigand he had a large red hat and a white cloth covered his face, he had what appeared to be a dolphin horse at his side. Next to him was a guy in a blue Ukata and he had a slug on his shoulder, the girl next to him had light brown hair and appeared to be shy. Next to them was Fuu with Chomei and then a girl with pale blonde hair that went up to her chin. Next to her was a girl with bright red hair and dark skin, next to her was a boy with pale blonde hair and dark skin as well. Nest to him was Bee with Gyuki.