They are on my Syce

The Next Day :3

"Hey let me go, Come on! I've never even met the guy personally." a dark skinned girl screamed on the streets of Konoha. She had hazel honey eyes and light green hair. She was pretty skinny and lean.

"Come on Fuu, just for a little while" a gently. The girl pouted as she let the ANBU drag her away.

:3

Sasuke was walking out of the Uchiha compound with a scroll for Naruto on what he thought might be helpful. He didn't want to come out with too many scrolls, as to not seem suspicious. So one was good enough. He was on his way to his post, after all, it was about to be sundown and he didn't want Hinata waiting there forever. He then saw ANBU with a dark skinned girl heading to Naruto's cage and Scaffold.

"Hey where are you going?"Sasuke asked.

"Oh Uchiha -sama, we were just going to take this little thing to the demon is all." the ANBU said casually, it took all of Sasuke will to stop him from beating the crap out of the man. But not Fuu's

"Hey I'm not a THING and Naru-chan is NOT a DEMON! LET ME GO! I CAN WALK ON MY OWN!" Fuu yelled out. 

'so this is the 7 tailed Jinchuuriki. Naruto seemed happy she was coming.' Sasuke thought and smiled.

"I'll take this girl to Naruto" Sasuke said and without an answer Sasuke grabbed the ropes and went up to the scafhold. When they got to the base they stopped. And Sasuke untied the ropes.

"What are you doing?" Fuu asked.

"The loser would be furious if I brought you up like a pet." Sasuke answer bluntly. Fuu looked at him.

"Who are you?"

"That's what I was gonna ask you"

"I'm Fuu, the 7 tails Jinchuuriki"

"Heh"

"What's so funny"

"You  throw the title Jinchuuriki around like it's nothing...Naruto is so self-concious about it"

"We are all different.

"He's really excited to see you"

"I know, me too, it's been so long since I've been on the tailed beast syce" Fuu said as they got to the cage, where Hinata and Naruto were talking. Sasuke opened the cage and Fuu jumped in and on top of Naruto.

"NARU-CHAN" Fuu screamed and put Naruto into a death lock.

"hey, Fuu-san...I ...can't... breath" Naruto rasped out.

"Sorry, sorry" Fuu let go and smiled shyly as Chomei poofed on Fuu's shoulder in her resting form. Kurama crawled out from behind Naruto's legs.

"Chomei" Kurama greeted.

"Kurama, it's been so long" Chomei responded.

"Yes, since the old man I beileive"

"We never talked personally on the Syce anymore" Chomei chuckled.

"So Naru-chan...you got anymore information on the you know what" Fuu asked.

"I think so" Naruto looked to Sasuke who just handed Naruto a scroll.

"You know Garra is worried about you, you haven't been on the Syce for a full week now."Fuu said sitting down.

"Really? Sometimes he can be such a mother hen." Naruto said

"Yeah but everyone's worried about you." Fuu said

"Really....so what's the update?" Naruto said