She is my higher up

"So what you basically need me to do is get some information on the Uchiha, and then more of this mystery will be solved?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah it won't crack the case, but it will certainly lead us in the right direction," Naruto said.

"Yeah, but while I'm out those guys will come hurt you again," Sasuke stated bluntly.

"Then you can ask me to do it...if that's ok with you" Hinata offered gently. Naruto and Sasuke looked at her.

"Fine" Sasuke grunted. "Or..." Sasuke looked at Hinata "You can just become my fill in." Sasuke said. Hinata and Naruto turned red.

"F-Fill in?" Hinata inquired.

"Yeah, while I run night shifts you can run day, we switch off in the evening," Sasuke said, and Hinata sighed.

"As much as I would like that, I have training with Neji-Nii-san in the afternoon, I can't." Hinata looked down.

"So I will take over at that time, not like I have anything better to do." Sasuke looked at Naruto.

"Nice to know I'm just a pass time until you guys get missions" Naruto deadpanned.

"S-sorry Naruto-kun" Hinata apoligized and bowed.

"Please Hinata-chan, don't bow to me" Naruto said.

"But you're my friend" Hinata looked up.

"Yeah your friend not your higher up. I don't really deserved to be bowed to anyway"

"Has that cage got you dilusional dobe, what makes you think you don't deserve respect?" Sasuke questioned.

"Well...Jinchuuriki...they are MEANT to be weapons for their village...and stuff...we are only seen as things, not people" Naruto finished with a sigh.

"Naruto-kun..." Hinata said and Naruto looked at her "That time you said we?"

"I said we?" Naruto asked nerviously. "Sorry I meant..." Naruto let out an exasperated sigh "Sorry, I really shouldn't hide anything from you. I said we because...." Naruto paused "Other villages have Jinchuuriki...like me"

"Really?"

"Yeah you know Garra, he is the Jinchuuriki to the one tails, Shukaku." Naruto said and Sasuke and Hinata nodded.

"Ok so there are others like you." Sasuke said.

"Yeah it's good to know that." Naruto smiled and then all three heard foot steps come their way. They all looked to the side.

"Hyuuga, Uchiha" came the booming voice of the fifth Hokage "get your asses away from Uzumaki. I'm gonna have a talk with him." Hinata and Sasuke gave one last pitiful glance at their friend and left.

The Hokage stood in front of Naruto in his cage and Naruto sat against the wall, looking down.

"Look at me brat" The Hokage spat, a little too harshly.

"Yes, Hokage-sama" Naruto knew she wasn't here to just say what's up. He knew there was something wrong. "The hidden waterfall's Jinchuuriki is coming to pay you a visit." The Hokage informed.

"Fuu's coming" Naruto whispered and smiled at the ground.

"What's that Gaki?" Tsunade said looking at Naruto's face lighten up.

"Aww do I have to stay in this cage, I wouldn't want Fuu of all people to see me here. I'll never hear the end of it." Naruto looked up with a knowing smirk. And he looked at Shizune and smiled and waved.

"Naruto, how do you know what her name is?" Shizune asked. Naruto laughed a little.

"You don't think I'd know my own kind, really...is kind even the right word...Kurama?" Kurama emerged from the shadows.

"Kind is not the right word...I would say other people of the same fate" Kurama responded.

"Argh no more of this destiny crap" Naruto said and covered his ears.

"Sorry...people like you" Kurama said crawling into Kurama's lap. Naruto looked at the stunned faces of Tsunade and Shizune.

"You just love to shock people, don't you Kurama?" Naruto said softly stroking Kurama's burnt orange fur.

"W-Why are you STROKING HIM?!"Tsunade yell pointing at Naruto through the bars.

"There's not much else to do Hokage-sama" Naruto said. "Now if you're done, I'd leave but as you can see I'm a little tied up in my own problems, so would you ever so kindly leave" Tsunade could not beileive her ears, was Naruto being respectful...to her? It kind of saddened her as she left the Scafhold.

"Lady Tsunade?" Shizune asked. SHe was worried about her master.

"It's nothing Shizune"Tsunade said.

"He sounded a bit different, more ...hoarse" Shizune pointed out.

"There is nothing we could do about it, I bet he would just try and fight our chakra if we tried to heal him" Tsunade gave off a nervous chuckle "They are right when they say prison can change a person"