With Sasuke's Team

Sasuke and Hinata were on the path to the waterfall village, and they were doing pretty well considering. Naruto had said to meet Fuu at the village entrance which was basically a big waterfall. Sasuke speed up and Hinata kept up.

"Hinata" Sasuke finally said "Why are you coming with us, I mean no offense but don't you have family and stuff you are heir to the Hyuuga, are you just gonna give all of that up?" Sasuke asked. Hinata looked down guiltily. 

"Honestly..." she said quietly, but loud enough to be heard. "I am being selfish" Sasuke moved his eyes to her but didn't turn to face her as she continued "I'm just...running away and being a coward, but if I am heir I can't be with Naruto-kun, even if he doesn't like me like that, I won't be able to see him, especially if he is the weapon of Konoha. Plus being heir ... I don't think it suits me" Hinata said and looked down as they kept going it was silent for a while but then Hinata said something more "But, it is sort of the same for you Sasuke-san, aren't you heir to the Uchiha?" Sasuke smirked.

"I guess you're right, I am...but if I go with Naruto I can  get closer to my brother...plus" Sasuke kind of blushed at the next part "I kind of think of him as MY little brother, I don't want to see him get hurt" He grumbled. Hinata smiled at Sasuke's concern for his best friend. 

Before either Sasuke or Hinata knew it they were at the giant waterfall. Where they saw Fuu fluttering about above the water fall. Sasuke and Hinata landed on some flat rocks at the base of the water fall. Fuu fluttered down to them.

"You're that Uchiha from my visit with Naruto a week ago...what are you doing here?" Fuu asked.

"Naruto said he'd bring them along as well, remeber?" Chomei said on Fuu's shoulder.

"Ohh yeah" Fuu said at the memory "So where is Naru-chan?" Fuu asked.

"He got tied up, we are to take you to the bridge with us, Naruto said he'd meet us there" Sasuke said bluntly.

"O-K" Fuu said slowly and fluttered to go with them.