She knows the truth

The next morning, Naruto awoke groggily from that night's sleep. He ached all over in that uncomfortable position. But the first thing he noticed was that he was hungry. He hadn't eaten yesterday or the day before, so he was pretty hungry.

"Awake finally?" Sasuke said and tossed Naruto a piece of bread. Sasuke knew about Naruto's eating predicament, he was watching him after all.

Naruto looked at the bread then at Sasuke, who just put his hands in his pocket and walked out of Naruto's line of vision. Naruto looked at the bread again and slowly took a bite. His stomach felt better. He gobbled the rest quietly and his stomach was not full but satisfied. Then Naruto heard footsteps and then he heard.

"Hey, Naruto-kun" Came the shy timid greeting of Hinata Hyuuga.

"Hinata-chan! Glad you're back! Sasuke is no fun." Sasuke gave a grunt and went back to his post , on the side of the cage.

"Oh really?" Hinata giggled. "Well I got extra time after training if you would like me to come" Hinata offered and gave a small blush. Naruto's face lit up.

"Yeah, of course. It's not like I have anything better to do!" Naruto said .

"Awesome. I got time before training so I thought I'd stop by." Hinata said

"Heh" Sasuke scoffed "No one just comes to talk to the dobe...what did Neji set you up to" Hinata turned to him and turned red with shame.

"N-Nothing...I came on my ow-" Hinata started unconfidently.

"Nothing Teme! Unlike you, she listened to the truth yesterday." Naruto said and turned to Hinata. "Hinata," he said seriously, Hinata turned her head to Naruto "Give me your word....you won't tell anyone what I told you yesterday" Hinata was frazzled, why wouldn't Naruto want everyone to know the truth? Did he want to get out?

"But...Why Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked quietly "It could get you out...and-and everyone will trust you again."

"Yeah but we don't know who the guy is...and the teme won't give me any of the information I need." Naruto explained "It's like he's dangling the bait in front of me but pulling it away every time I try to get it. If he'd just tell me, I'd know more about my past." Naruto said sadly.

"Oh I see...we don't have enough evidence yet..." Hinata said sadly.

"Don't worry Hinata-chan! We'll figure this out! You go to training, I'll see you after." Naruto answered giving a smile.

Hinata gave a small smile and nodded "Bye, Naruto-kun....I'll be back. I promise" she said as she left.

"I'll hold you to it" Naruto yelled after her. When she was out of the line of sight, Naruto turned back into his cage.

"So you told her...but not us" he heard Sasuke say.

"She listened....and only inturrupted me to ask questions once...and she actually wanted to listen to me...I gave you plenty of chances to hear the truth." Naruto said without turning, for some reason he didn't want to see Sasuke mad. Especially at him.

"Is that so...You little-"

"Uchiha-sama" Sasuke was inturrpted, Naruto looked over his shoulder "We are going to take over for an hour or so...take a break" the man said, he looked really built up. To Naruto that meant one thing, and he shivered. Sasuke left and Naruto wanted to call after him to come back but he knew it would just get him teasing. But he was starting to question if it was worth it or not when he saw the malace in the man's eyes when he looked at Naruto.