Chapter 18- Trying to Escape

You carefully slid out Possessed's grasp, then tip-toed upstairs. When you got upstairs you carefully slid open a drawer, raiding for clothes to wear. It took about an hour of raiding the rooms, but in a desperate attempt, you found some clothes that were a good enough fit. Sure, Classic was the only one you trusted the most, other than Edge, but still, you decided to steal his shirt and pants. Like the last one, the shirt was baggy and pants, saggy. You sighed finding no point in complaining as you searched the house for an exit. To ensure it would be hard to follow you, you jumped out a window and ran towards the forest.

You were filled with determination, you were finally free. Unfortunately, that plummeted as soon as you heard a familiar giggle, Blueberry. You jumped into a bush, peeking out a bit to make sure. You were right, it was Blueberry. He was with some overgrown skele-wolf. "I THOUGHT I HEARD SOMEONE?" Blueberry said to the skele-wolf. The skele-wolf nudged the Sans' hand with it's head then licked it. Blueerry chuckled as he pet the skele-wolf, looking around to see the source of the sound. You stayed still as you covered your mouth, trying to silence your breathing. Soon, Blue shrugged as him and the skele-wolf ran off into the forest.

You waited a bit, making sure they weren't tricking you. Then, you stood up and began walking. Looking left and right cautiously from time to time. You ducked into bushes or hid behind a tree everytime you heard a sound. There's that feeling again. You felt it when you left the ruins, you were being watched, you knew it. You looked behind you, then looked back. The grasp on the branch was firm as you pulled, attempting to rip off the branch. After a bit, it finally snapped off the tree. You sighed in relief, lucky that no one tried to get you during that. Until, you heard a glitchy chuckle behind you, it was Error.

Error chuckled as he looked at you, up and down. His smile growing wider as his eye flashed yellow. A glitchy like tune played as stood there. His smile grew wider as he noticed your grasp tighten around the branch. "wELl, WeLl, lOOkS lIkE pOSsESSeD fElL aSlEEp oN tHe jOb." The tune made uou felt like you didn't deserve to be free or live.