Chapter 11

Brandon's chauffeur was taking millions of turns, you could have sworn he was lost himself. The car suddenly came to a stop and I let out a long breath out which I was keeping in due to the drive. Everyone instantly looked at me, including the chauffeur. Oh well

Brandon handed Brea and I pocket knives, I was about to get inquisitive but I decided not to.

Brandon's phone rang and he answered it immediately.

"Sí, mio ragazza.....Brea. Sí..
Damanico... madre?? Merda!" Were the only words I could make out since he was speaking at a quick pace.

Brandon gave both Brea and I kisses on the forehead and he told us to go to the headquarters with the driver. He'll be there before dawn. The driver began heading to the headquarters which I'm still confused about.

Brea came and sat next to me and we cuddled together. Weird right?
But we both were scared. Brea started crying and told me this is dangerous issues and anyone could die within a split second.

I asked her what she meant but all she said was Brandon will tell me.

The car stopped and Brea and I looked into each other's eyes. The limo's windows were black tinted so therefore we could see what's happening.

In a matter of a few seconds I heard a male screaming and I was now panicking and scared. I got ahold of the pocket knife and so did Brea. We called for the driver but silence was all we got.

The door on our right opened and 3 men in black masks came into view.

" Ha ciao ladies. Come with us and no one will get hurt. Sí?" one of the men said .

Brea shock her head no.

"Look bambino, there's three of us and two of you. So think about it. Now come" there other guy said.

we both shock our heads no in unison and their eyes opened wide with shock and they came to grab us. I couldn't imagine myself getting kidnapped by three sissy men.

I stabbed one of them and he fell and screamed. Brea stabbed the other one and he fell and screamed too. I looked at the last one and he put his hands up surrendering but I just smirked. Brea and I stabbed him simultaneously and he cried.

We started kicking all three of them all over their bodies till we were satisfied.

I tried to convince Brea to go and look for our driver but she insisted on running away before we got into more incidents like the one with the three men. We made sure to grab our pocket knives before we ran towards the CBD,where the headquarters were.

******************************