Chapter 2

Indeed I survived the whole week. I graduated and got my certificate, I celebrated with Clayton and my dad at my favourite Italian restaurant . My only close family that I love so much.

****************************** I was currently in my room packing all the necessary stuff. Shorts, crop tops, gym clothes, shoes, formal clothes for dinner and I wouldn't forget my phone charger and all other stuff a girl needs. Let me spill some beans
I'm going to Greece alone. Stacey's parents had an accident last Wednesday, she had to take care of them and her siblings once they're discharged. I wanted to stay but she insisted I go

So manipulative! Ugh

Beep Beep

My driver was getting impatient as I was supposed to have left 10 minutes ago but I had to say my "goodbyes" and "I love yous"
I waved my hand to Clayton and daddy.

I'm going to miss my boys

I watched as the trees became bury because of how fast my driver was going. I actually don't mind.

lies!

My eyelids became heavy and I just grabbed my pillow and put it against the window and slept during the long ride to the airport. That's the case when you live in a dusty place far away from the city.
Nevertheless, I loved Ballmaine

I woke up to a deep masculine voice calling my name that I guessed belonged to my driver. I woke up and got out as he held out the door for me. I went to the trunk to take out my bags but he beat me to it. "ma'am, don't worry I'll handle it."

I sat at the benches waiting for an announcement that my flight to Athens, Greece is about to depart.

" flight to Athens,Greece is about to depart. Passengers please head to flight no. 325.Thank you. "

Then the intercom went off.
I grabbed my two suitcases and backpack heading to my flight.
The pilot and flight attendants waited for us putting on their best smiles.

Fake!

I got in and put my bags away. I put my headphones on and connected them to my phone. Finally,some alone time.
"ma'am, please put on your seat belt. Would you like anything to eat?", the blonde lady asked me.
"no thanks". Then she dismissed herself to attend other passengers.

"we're about to takeover. Make sure your seat belt is on.thank you,enjoy yourself."
Then the intercom went off

Here I come Greece!!
******************************