Chapter 9

" Flight to Milan, Italy will depart in 10 minutes. " The intercom went off.

Brandon took my suitcases and I held his duffle bag along with mine. We did everything and finally settled into our reserved seats. The flight attendants came and checked everything and soon we were departing. Brandon looked my way and pointed to the window near me, I looked on my right and saw an amazing view. I just smiled back at him and he also returned it with his hypnotising smile. I found myself needing water.

It's hot in here!

I soon became sleepy and ended up finding comfort on Brandon's shoulder.

__

Soft laughter filled my ears. Warmth hit my cheek and a smile formed on my face.

Brandon.

" I know you're awake bella, it's time to get up. "

I looked outside and found out that we already landed in Milan and almost everyone was out.

Brandon took my hand in his and led the way.

Charming!

We got out of the plane. There were already men in tuxedos holding mine and Brandon's belongings.

"you must be starving Winter. Cause I definitely need some pasta in my stomach."

I just laughed at him and nodded my head and pointed to a restaurant named Vito's.

A tall, brunette and beautiful woman came out of nowhere. She walked towards us with gorgeous 6 inch heels calling out Brandon's name. Brandon closed the distance between them and kissed her on her cheek and forehead. I felt something inside me man. I felt jealous, I couldn't believe it.

The beautiful lady came towards me as I was at the back like a little mouse in a corner.

"you!" she said pointing at me.
"who are you?" she asked.

I couldn't think of any appropriate response .

"uh I-I"

Then Brandon came to the rescue.

"Look Brea, she's..."

******************************