Not him

Brandon-
Alex, James and I have been spending the weekend with the rookie. Phil had decided that we need more help due to him getting busier with Dan, and it didn't help that James is out of work for a couple more weeks.

Originally Phil had just wanted us to spend an hour or so with him. He was a popular drug dealer, who we asked to join the gang. Despite selling weed he was actually a cool guy.

We were sitting on a stone wall in front of a patch of grass. A boy in white jeans and a light pink jumper, falling off his shoulders walks by. The jumpers so lowly cut that you can see his collar bones.

Harry, the new rookie, eyes him up and down, "ew there's a faggot." He snarls to us.

I almost fall off the wall, Alex's eyes widen and James' chokes on his food.

"You might not want to say that.. Especially about him. Definitely not him."

"Why?"

"That's- thats-" I try to explain but I can't stop laughing.

"That's Phil's boyfriend." James finishes and I actually fall off the wall while laughing.

I pull myself up and sit back on the wall. Harry's jaw is gaping open in shock.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck," he whispers "shit. Thank fucking god you guys aren't homophobic or anything. I thought you guys would be 'cause you're in a gang. Oh shit you won't tell him will you?"

Alex laughs as well, "no we won't."

"Want to meet him? You'll have to get used to him. Phil brings dan around a lot." I propose.

"Sure."

"DAN! OVER HERE!" I call out. Dan swings around and his face lights up. He walks over to us quickly.

"Hi guys." He smiles and proceeds to pull himself up onto the wall.

"Hi I'm Harry," Harry grins at Dan.

"Hi I'm dan, yay small talk. You're new aren't you?"

"Yeah aha."

Dan taps his fingers on the sandstone of the wall for a couple seconds before I decide to break the ice, "so where's Phil?"

"Oh he's at home."

"He let you leave?" James asks, slightly shocked.

"Jeez you don't think he holds me captive do you? It's just there to make sex better," he giggles.

Dan was slightly flushed. You could always notice a difference from when he was with Phil to when he isn't. He goes from a small, cute, shy boy with a large grin to a slightly bigger, still cute, not as shy boy with a just as large grin.

"What?" Harry asks, slightly confused.

"You'll figure it out later." I mumble.

"You're a lot more fun when you're far from headspace." Alex notices.

"Thanks boo." Dan jokes. If you knew dan you would know saying something like that around Phil would never happen. And if I did it would be to piss Phil off, "hold on I got to get this, it's Phil," he mutters, taking out his ringing phone, shooting us an apologetic look. I give him a small smile, signalling not to worry about it.

"Hi daddy," he mumbles.

Next to me, Harry puts two and two together and almost falls off the wall himself.

"Ooh," he whispers.

"Yeah Ohhh," I whisper back.

"No I'm just sitting with Alex, James and Brandon." Dan continues talking over the phone, "no far from it. All's good....    .... Oh yeah the new ones here too.. Harry right? Yeah. Yeah I like him. I won't. Okay. Sure. Love you too.... Bye... Yeah? I don't know, couple hours maybe. Okay. Sure. Love you, bye."

We all look at him. The science is almost deadly. You can hear everything around us, the rustle of leaves, the birds in the trees, a couple girls giggling together a couple meters away.

"Boyfriends am I right?"

"We're all straight dan."

"I'm bi." Harry says.

"Boyfriends am I right?" He repeats, giggling.

Phil-
If my fucked up parents have taught me anything it's that if you don't want anyone to see a piece of paper, you burn it.

Dan's gone out for a while, so this is the perfect opportunity to get rid of evidence. I light the corner of the contract I had with a client. I shake it until I'm satisfied with the fire and put it down. Laying a couple other documents over that first one.

The flame takes too long to spread for my liking, I pick up the paper with two sticks and shake it about for a little. I put it back down and pick up a stapled contract, one of the larger ones, which reached up to 2 centimetres thick. I light a couple matches and push them into the middle for good measure. The middle of it lights up. My hand shakes it a bit before dropping into the flames.

When the flame eventually goes out I prod at the soot and ashes with a stick, making sure that no ink is left behind.

The click of the door comes from the hallway. The stick is dropped and I lunge across the room to the kitchen, fumbling toward the pantry I open it.

"Hey Daddy," the voice chimes.

"Hello," I mutter back, picking up a packet of chips and putting them on the island.

Dan's face lights up and he moves forward to come behind the bench with me. The bag is opened and he dives his hands into the packet and grabs a handful, stuffing them into his mouth.

"How was your day, Phil?" His voice comes out muffled from the impossible amount of food that has been shoved down his throat.

I raise my eye brows and pull my hand off the bench, reaching down to wear he stands next to me and delivering a quick sharp smack to his bum. He perks up and let's out a small whine before apologising.

"Now, let's have some fun shall we?"

A/n: sorry for delayed update. I'll do a sex scene next I guess. Which will be most likely be put up pretty quickly as that easier to write.