Red 'paint'

Phil
The knife is gripped in my gloved hand, as I carefully pace around the red hallways of the house.

I'm not scared, nor do I feel any empathy for the person I'm about to kill. It's been thought that I have psychopathic tendencies; sure, maybe I do. However I care about Dan, I care about Brandon. I'm not a Psychopath, I have the tendencies of one, but I'm not one. I have trouble feeling empathy, doesn't mean I can't.

I side step into what seems to be the living room of the structure. A fire is on in the corner and Kayden (Alexander's brother) is sitting in the chair.

I sneak up behind him and give him a sharp knock on the back of the head, pushing him forward and knocking him out.

I gesture for the rest of the group to come in and begin setting up.

"No cameras?" I ask Brandon as I slip the knife into my pocket.

"Not even a security system, idiot." He mutters, rolling his eyes.

Trigger warning kinda

I pick up the body and carry it to the noose which had been set up by everyone else, I slip him through the rope and let him drop. He swings back and hits his head. After a minute or so I check his pulse. Nothing.

I nod and we leave.

*time skip hop thingy*

"Daniel?" I call, walking into out house.

He's sitting at a computer with a friend, who turns around and exclaims "holy shit! It's another punk guy!"

I head over to Dan and check him, squishing his cheeks. I tap his lip and he leans forward and kisses me with a large grin on his face.

James comes out with a gun, "put it down!" I yell at him.

"Sorry I heard yelling and-" I cut him off,

"Faster next time." I smile, "but good job." 

Dan's friend turns around and almost falls off his chair once he gets a proper look at me.

"You live with him?!" He yells.

"Um yeah.." Dan mutters.

"Well then, what do you want for dinner?" I ask.

"Stir fry?"  Dan suggests.

"Sure, would you like to stay?" I ask his friend.

"Um yeah sure."

"James you're dismissed." I mutter.

He nods and heads off. I'm about to leave the room to head to the kitchen until Dan pipes up.

"Why do you have gloves on?"

Shit.

"It's cold," I lie.

I walk into the kitchen to begin making dinner. I chop up all the vegetables and but the noodles in boiling water. I realise I left my bag in the lounge room. My legs carry my over to the living room and I pick my bag up. When I walk past Dan again I grab his head and give him a quick kiss on the temple, but before I can pull away he grabs my head and pushes his lips to mine. I smile as I walk back into the kitchen.

"So how did you meet?" Alex asks while we're both sitting in the dining room eating. Dans tracing over the patterns in my blue blobby tattoo near my elbow. I don't really know why I got that one, its a bunch of lines making blobs all pushed together in different shades of blue. 

"Dan dropped his flower crown and I picked it up for him." I tell him.

"Such a gentleman huh?" Alex laughs.

"Sure lets go with that." Dan laughs back.

"Hey,"

"Oh sorry," Dan spits sarcastically.

It's taking every muscle in my body and all the willpower I have not to pick him up and slam him against a wall. I send a small glare to him, not enough for alex to notice but he catches it. He behaves the rest of the night.