Get ready

Dan

Brandon drives me home on his bike because he got a text from Phil telling him that he wouldn't be able to pick me up, which is not a good thing. Usually when I've been bad and Phil finds out about it when I'm not around, he tends to punish me as soon as he sees me. 

I get off Brandon's bike and thank him, he gives me a quick 'good luck' before driving off. Slowly, I open the door to the house and slip in. I only have two more years on school left, but I'm a year older than everyone else in my grade. I'm 18, so it's legal for me to move out and live with Phil, which I have done.

I let out I sigh in relief as I enter the house, noticing that he's not waiting at the door for me. I walk into the lounge room and drop my bag the corner Phil allows me too. 

"Knees, now," I hear a deep voice from the corner.

Without even thinking, I drop to my knees, bowing my head submissively. He walks around me slowly, looking at me from every direction. He stops in front of me and crouches down to my level, grabbing my tie and pulling my head to his.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty," He tuts, "You know I would say that I'm not mad, and just disappointed. But that would be lying, cause I am angry. Daddy's very angry." He teases.

He undos my tie and shirt, discarding them somewhere in the room. 

"Suck daddy off." He demands. 

I undo his belt, followed by his fly. I hesitantly pull out his cock and stare at it angrily. This is why it's being used as a punishment. I dislike giving blowjobs. It's not a red flag, Phil wouldn't do that if it was,  I just, don't like it I guess.

"Daniel, now, or I'll add in a spanking." He threatens.

I ignore him.

"Five spanks." 

Quickly, I grab his cock and put it in my mouth. I bob my head back and and forth. Phil leans his head back, opening his mouth slightly. I suck harder attempting to make him orgasm, hopping to make this end quicker. He moans loudly and bucks his hips to my mouth. He continues to ram his dick into my throat. My body spasms, sending shocks of pleasure through my body. He comes in my mouth, I swallow and he pulls himself out. My throat hurts, being fucked raw. He wipes the liquid off my face, and back into my mouth.

"Over my lap." he says.

He sits on the couch and pulls me over. My heart rate instantly speeds up and i feel a pit of nervousness fill in my stomach. I squirm a little, trying to get comfortable. The first slap comes down harshly. The second is harder. By the fifth I'm whining. Phil sits me up on my lap and wraps his arms around me.

"Good boy." He whispers, kissing my hair. "What a good boy, taking that punishment like a good boy."

I grin and nod my head quickly.

"You in your head space baby?" I nod. 

I have the head space of a 5 year old. When i'm in it I act like a five year old, I feel like a five year old. 

"Let's get you some food then." He suggests, picking me up.