Wow that explains alot

Phil
"No don't go!" I turn around to dan whose sitting on the ground, looking up at me.

"I have to Daniel, daddy needs to work."

"But- but-"

"No. Goodbye now, love you."

I put on my helmet and get on my bike. I drive to the agreed meeting place and stop the bike.

"Alright listen up!" I yell getting everyone's attention. "Cassy and Alex, you two are going after Marcus Miguire." I inform.

"Just for payment?" Alex asks.

"Yes." I answer, "Jason, Elise, Matt, Jessica and jasmine, I need you five to go after Rachel Pitcher."

"Why?" Jason ask.

"Cause I said- sorry, habit. She hasn't payed, well she's refusing to."

"Oh."

"Marcus owes us three thousand and Rachel owes us 1 thousand," I tell them, "off you go."

"Now," I say turning to the remaining people, "anyone want to be on Dan duty."

"I will." Brandon says.

"No you won't I need you."

"I can." James speaks up, "I've fractured my wrist anyways."

"Thank you, you know where he is."

"The remainder of you, we have a murder." I smile.

Our business is fairly well known. We have more of the same clients, but it's all very lowkey and we just keep the same clients, they can tell their friends if they trust them enough.

The murder part of my job is something I don't tell a lot of people. That group of people means anyone not in my gang. That includes not telling Dan.

"Who?"

"Guess."

"Donald trump!" Brandon yells.

"I wish."

"No, is it Alexander's brother in law?"

"Ding ding ding ding ding! Now let's go, you all know where it is."

We begin driving through the streets of London. Halfway through the trip my phone rings.

I take it out to shut it off until I realise it's James.

"Hello?"

"Hi Phil?"

"What's wrong with dan?" I ask, turning a corner.

"Well.. You know how you've talked about his 'little space?'"

"Yes.."

"I think that's happening now."

Dan doesn't usually go into little space when I'm not around so this hasn't been an issue before. I sigh loudly.

"Put him on."

There's a bit of rustling from the other end. I look around me at the others driving. I fix my earphones making sure that one of them doesn't accidentally fall out.

"Daddy?"

"Hi baby, you in little space?"

"Yes." He whines.

I sigh, "oh Daniel, how did that happen?" I ask, using the name to attempt to pull him out of it.

"I don't know," he whines, "I was watching videos of us and.."

"Okay okay." I sigh, remembering one of the tricks. "You want to have a friend over?"

"Okay daddy."

"Alright, put James back on."

More rustling.

"So?"

"He's just going to have a friend over. Don't know how he got into that. He should snap out of it soon enough. Anyways I have to go, we're at the designation."

"Bye."

I hang up. Everyone pulls their bikes up and makes sure to stay silent. I readjust my gloves and Brandon hands me a knife. I look around, nodding to the others to make sure they're okay.

We begin walking towards the house.

A/n: sorry it's taken so long to update, school and crap. I may include a murder scene not 100% sure though.. Tell me if you want me to.