The current situation

a/n: THIS AMAZING COVER HAS BEEN MADE BY booking_worm SEND HER LOVE

Dan

The day is warm, with a lingering sense of excitement, for everyone except me. My foot nervously taps the ground as I eat my breakfast. Phil comes into the room and up behind me.

"What are you nervous about?" He asks me, straightening my flower crown.

"Nothing." I lie. I don't normally lie but I don't want to cause a riot. Phil's a very overprotective boyfriend, and lately at school I've been getting picked on by this boy called max and his girlfriend Ella. If Phil were to find out about this, then lets just say there would be some blood shed.

"Okay," he nods, "Ready to go to school?"

"Yeah." I mutter.

Before we walk out the door I decide to slip my floral crown off, just incase I loose it today. When we get to Phil's bike he passes me my helmet and we drive off to school. While driving there, him sitting in front of me with my arms wrapped tightly around his waist, I take the time to ponder, about everything. Our existence, the point of death, what happens before and after death, you could say it's the dark side of sweet little Dan, with his pastel sweaters and rainbow closet. I guess you could say that it's the reason I was born to this 'lifestyle.' The idea of having someone take care of me, love me and everything, all while having sex every night sounds amazing, and I just happened to meet Phil, a hot dominant.

"Alright kitten have a good day at school." He smiles, pecking a kiss onto my cheek.

"Thanks, bye daddy." I smile, before he drives off.

I enter the school grounds looking around nervously for Max and Ella. After a little while of scanning the crowd I come to the conclusion that they aren't here. I begin searching for Brandon in the crowd of people, to ask him a couple questions.

Phil's the leader of a gang, Brandon is the second in charge, and just happens to go to school with me, Phil's put him under strict orders to watch out for me, and to call him if anything happens.

Before I can finish looking for him I feel a presence from behind me, "Helllllo." The voice sings.

I turn around with a wide grin on my face "Alex!" I exclaim.

"I'm back!" He laughs.

Alex is a very good friend of mine, my best friend actually. But he left school to go on a 4 month trip to different countries to preform, he's an actor. typical drama nerd, with messy hair, a beanie and scarf (which always works very well with his brown skin), and a goofy smile.

"Daniel." A gruff voice speaks, I swing around, (again) to see brandon, with his piercings and inked skin, in a murderous mood.

I hear Alex's voice stifle, slightly hiding behind me in terror. It just occurred to me that I had only become seriously intimate with Phil after he left.

"Who's this?" He questions in his low voice.

"This is my friend Alex! He just got back from an acting tour!" I beam.

"Oh," he lightens up, "Hello Alex, nice to meet you," he says before adding on a little quieter, "any problems and I'm here." Before walking off.

"W-who was that?!" Alex exclaims, clearly horrified.

"I guess you could call him my body guard. He looks after me."

"Why?! And since when do you need a body guard? Did you become a famous author?" He quizzes.

"No," I giggle, "He's in my boyfriends gang."

"What? You have a punk boyfriend? Do you have a photo?" He gets rilled up, clearly intrigued.

"Yeah." I giggle, showing him my lock screen, a selfie I took of both of us, him kissing my cheek.

"I ship it." He mumbles, before I slap his shoulder playfully.

We go the rest of the school day interrupted, joking and messing about, but with Brandon always somewhat close by. Who can blame him though? Phil would have his ass if I got hurt. When I get home I dump all my bags onto the ground the the corner of Phil and I's bedroom.

"Daddy?" I call.

Nothing.

"Daddy?" I call again.

"Yes princess?" He answers back this time.

"I want to take a nap, can you sleep with me?" I ask.

He nods and helps me get out of my school uniform until I'm just in boxers. We both slip into the bed and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me close to his chest.

"Go to sleep kitten." He whispers.

Slowly, slowly I fall into the drowse of sleep, taking me away to an impossible world.

One day with out Max and Ella. Score.