Chapter 2: Restless

~Maka's POV~

   I sighed as I leaned back in my chair, and looked at everyone. I smiled softly. "Is anyone still hungry?" I asked, and received a no from everyone, except Black Star, who wanted more. I began to clean up everyone's plates, and I got black star more food, which he began to devour. 

   I sighed and smiled, sitting back down, next to Soul and Crona

That's when I heard a knock at the door, I tilted my head, confused as to who it would be.

"It's probably your creepy dad" Soul said with a slight smirk on his face.

I nodded and went to open the door. I gasped and fell back words.

It was the figure.

He marched in and smirked at me, looking around at everyone. "Looks like we gotta full house tonight"

My eyes widen. "Soul!" I called out.

"Got it" he transformed and fell into my hands. I got into a fighting stance.

"Let's do this" I narrowed my eyes, a small smirk formed onto my lips.

The figure smirked and lunged at me, I dodged it swiftly.

He swung at me again and I ducked under his claws.

"Maka quit playing defense." Soul growled.

I nodded swinging at the figure.

He knocked soul out of my hands. "Soul!" I cried out.

He transformed back into human form.

Black star lunged at the figure without. Tsubaki.

The figure impaled him with his claws and threw him across the room.

"Black star!" Tsubaki yelled. She ran over, but before she could get there the figure picked her up and threw her down smashing her head into the ground repeatedly.

I looked away as tears filled my eyes. I stood back up pushing him off of her. "Stop it!" I screamed.

He smirked. "Two down. Who should I kill next maka?" He asked raising his large hand. He stabbed me in the stomach.

I coughed. "Maka!" Soul yelled.

Kid lunged forward. Shooting with Liz and patty. "Asymetrical swine!" He yelled shooting at him.

He had no effect on the figure. He walked forward. Smirking.

Kid slowly backed up until he hit a wall, he continued to shoot.

The figure smirked and stabbed kid in the stomach. Twisting his claws.

Kid coughed and looked up at him. "Gonna take much more than that to kill me" he coughed.

The figure slashed at his neck, slitting his throat.

"Kid!" Liz and patty screamed.