Friends

A FRIEND LOVES AT ALL TIMES. - PROVERBS 17:17
👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭
I think this verse can relate to school because we all have friends in school. If you don't really have friends in school, then try and find some. Maybe pray to God about finding you a good loyal, honest, caring, and Christian BFF. (But if they have cute family members like cousins, bros, sisters, etc. That's just a plus too. Lol jk 😂)
Anyway back on to the topic of FRIENDS. I think we have all had in out lives a true and loyal friend, a fake friend, a friend that maybe gets mad easily, or anything else that has to do with a friend? ⬅ idk if that really makes sense.
God places these people/friends in our life's for a reason. Maybe if their Non - Christian than He wants us to lead then to Christ. If they are a Christian and maybe they are having a hard time with their home life we are there to pray with them. I think he also just places those BFFS that you can laugh your butt off with I'm the middle of class over something that happen two years ago, be very serious over an issue/topic, and also one that won't go behind your back and we always to be loyal to you. That won't bring you down because in my eyes a friend should be one that brings you up not pull u back down.
In the end, I believe that God is places our friends in our lives and our friends should just LOVE us. Even if we look like a complete and utter mess on the inside and out. They should most always be there for us and just not be fake. Be REAL and TRUE about anything and everything.