Tattos and Piercing

DON'T YOU REALIZE YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO LIVES IN YOU AND WAS GIVEN TO GOD? YOU DO NOT BELONG TO YOURSELF, FOR GOD BOUGHT YOU WITH A HIGH PRICE. SO YOU MUST HONOR GOD WITH YOUR BODY. ~ 1 CORINTHIANS 6:19-20
*DISCLAIMER IM NOT AGAINST GETTING TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS.*
You guys want to know what my mom told me if I ever got a tattoo? She said she would kill me and she would kill me even more if I got a piercing that wasn't on my ear.
Right now I only have my ear pierced and I think the holes are starting close up or will close up soon. I won't really want to get a tattoo because I just don't want one plus the whole mom thing.
My youth pastors wife and him both have tattoos. Hers is on her wrist and its a bible verse and his is on his upper arm and its like a strap or holster with shotgun shells in it. Then my cousin has one tattoo which is a infinity sign that made of birds and says 'Hakuna Matata.'
In my view I won't get a tattoo because they last forever and when you get old your skin will sag and your tattoo will just look stupid.
Now piercings. My cousin has her belly button pierced and I think it's stupid. No offense if you guys have your belly button or anything else pierced. I will only get my ears pierced. I don't want anything else pierced on my body like my lip or nose. I might think of getting another part of ears pierced for my birthday and see if you older hole will close up soon.
The bible says and you should get any piercings or tattoos because its a sin and you just shouldn't. I half way agree. You shouldn't do but if you want to go ahead. Just remember it might look bad in the end over time.