Future

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU DECLARES THE LORD, PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE. ~ JEREMIAH 29:11
When someone asks me what you want to do in the future I draw a blank. My mom even said that I can't move more than2 hours away from her when I finish high school. I'm like mom. I'm just starting high school. You'll be fine. I only have a small plan and that's to minor in music and do something in the arts. That's it.
I know though that God holds my future in his hands. I'm going a part that God made for me. He gave me the things I'm good at like playing the flute and writing. He has a path for each one of us. I hope you follow that path because he gave you all the things your good.
I'm not the type of person to plan out my whole future. My friend, Clara, has done that she thinks that she'll get into the top veteran school in the USA. I think I don't know if that's God's plan for her. That's her plan and plans might change for her. But God will always be with her.
Just remember you don't need to know what you want to do in the future because God will lead you down the right path. It will all happen in his timing just trust him. You know he won't leave you alone he will always be with you not matter what. Remember that.