1

tyler's pov

piercing screams rang through the house.
and they were mine.

"don't touch me! stop!" i tried to shove him off of me, but because he was twice as big as me, it didn't work.

i twisted, attempting to escape his grasp.

"why don't you love me?" he whispered against my neck softly. the warm air against my neck made me uncomfortable.

his fist met my jaw and there was a cracking noise. i winced and he removed his hand from my waist. he pushed me to the tile floor and i quietly cried, my hand on my jaw.

"im going out. don't leave the house!" his words slurred and he slammed the door.

my footsteps made the wood flooring in the hallway creek. i stopped at 'our' room. i quickly picked my laptop up and returned to the living room.

i had profiles on a few social media sites and had made some friends through them. if dylan, my 'boyfriend' found out, i would be dead.
maybe even literally.

a few hours passed, and dylan finally arrived home at four o'clock in the morning.

"im home!" he screamed at me from outside of the door. "unlock the door!"

i scrambled to close my tabs and then slammed the laptop shut. i rushed to open the door to avoid the consequences.

he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.
"when were you going to tell me about the profiles?"
i didn't know what to say. he was going to take away my only source of happiness, and i couldn't do anything about it.

he dragged me to the bedroom and forcefully pushed me down onto the bed.

i know what was going to happen.

"please don't. stop, don't touch me! i don't want this!"