Scares and Blood

The sun was peeking through my window and the night is finally done. After an hour of not sleeping my eyes finally shut and now it's morning.

I got up and went down stairs to the stables to feed Yuuki. She started making a lot of noise when she saw me coming around the corner. "Good morning Yuuki!" I greeted her when u gave her a carrot. After I feed her I left the stables to go to the shops to get the supplies my dad wants. After I got everything I wanted I toke them to the Inn and placed them in my room. I decided to walk around the town for a bit sense I don't come here often. When I walked into a crowd of people buying stuff . As I walked farther into the crowd someone tripped me. When I was about to hit the ground I felt as hand on my waist. I Opened my eyes to find a guy standing in front of me staring into my eyes. Then he gave me a smile. Not I nice or kind smile, but a wicked one. Just then I finally realized he was the same guy from last night who gave me the same smile. I backed away without a word and ran. While I was running I could still feel his eyes on me.

It was already sun set when I came back to the market. I ran so far that I became lost but I finally made it back to the market place. As I walked to the Inn I went up stairs and garbed all of my stuff and went down stairs. I didn't want to be here after seeing that man. I'm scared right now and want to go home. I placed all if my stuff right beside Yuuki, but as soon as I was getting onto Yuuki I heard a noise. I walked away from Yuuki and went over to were I heard it, but there was no one there. Then I heard Yuuki make a loud noise as if she was getting hurt. I ran to were Yuuki was but she wasn't at the stables anymore."Yuuki!" I screamed, but there was no sound. Then I heard another noise from Yuuki from a far away distance. "Yuuki!" I screamed out loud as I ran to were I heard her. Her scream for help came from out of the town into a ditch. It was quiet so quiet I only heard the owls. I saw something in the ditch. When I got closer I couldn't believe my eyes. There in the ditch was Yuuki's body with blood all over her and a huge cut on her chest. I was so shocked I didn't realize someone was behind me and just like that I was knocked to the ground. I felt something wet on the back of my head. Blood. I was hit is hard the blood was spilling from my head. And a lot of it. " I got her!" Someone yelled behind me but I couldn't keep my eyes open to hear anything else. And everything became black.