Lion Girl

I went to say good-bye to dad before I left to head to Tanbarun to go get some supplies my dad asked me the day before to go get." Bye dad I'll see u in a couple of days!" I shout to him when getting on my horse. All he did was wave back at me without a word. He was planing with the guys to go on a hunting trip to go steal some stuff again." I swear he needs to stop stealing things" I muttered to my self.

After 6 hours if riding I finally made it to the capital of Tanbarun. I was night time when I got to an Inn. I tied my horse to the stable right beside the Inn."I'll see you in the morning Yuuki". I named my horse Yuuki cause it was a beautiful name. I wasn't tired yet so I walked around the town for a bit.

While I was walking from a distance a saw a bunch of people in one spot. They were yelling something but I couldn't hear it, so I walked up a little closer. "Fight", "Fight","Fight","Fight", was all they were yelling. I looked in between a couple of men and saw Two men fighting each other. They looked about 19 or 20 years old. One of them caught my stare and smiled as he punched the other guy in the face. I looked away kind of scared. I walked away as fast as I can scared to death what might happen. I reached the Inn  and went straight to my room. I fell asleep without changing into my PJ's still a bit frightened.

Morning soon came and I didn't know what was going to happen that day.