II

//there's going to be a little bit of lemon/smut in this chapter, so please if you know me personally don't judge me. There will be a warning//
(10 years previous)

My hands shook with a force of unknown terror. Something i had never felt before. It was strange for me to be this afraid of absolutely nothing. It was just a concert. Just a meet and greet. I was only going to a concert featuring my favorite human ever. Brendon Boyd Urie. Age 19. Single. Hot. Gay. But also famous. He was my idol. The man I had looked up to since the beginning of his career. When I felt down I pressed play on his album, and everything got better if only for a few minutes. So I saved everything I had. Pennies and spare dollars I found on the street. I got a job checking groceries for ungrateful soccer moms for a year until I could finally pay for a ticket. One single ticket for the night of my dreams. And there I was. Standing in the grass surrounded my thousands of other people, hundreds of feet away from him, but nevertheless. I was there, and I was going to meet him. I felt strong and free; I was free to conquer the world. When he came on stage dressed in marionette costume and makeup my heart skipped a beat. A silent tear slipped down the bridge of my nose, and I fell headfirst into the music. My senses were submerged in him, and nothing but him. Before I could get out I was drowning in his goodbyes and he ran off the stage leaving me empty again. I stood there as the lights turned off and the stage went dark, the fumes from cheaply harvested weed dissipated and the stars made themselves known again. Sitting with my legs crossed, I stared up into the void of the sky, then my mind reconnected and I remembered where I was. Clambering to my feet, I jumped up and ran down the pathway to the back of the stairs where the email told me to go. A man stood there in front of a bus pushing large cases into the undercarriage.

"Can I help you?" He said wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"I have a meet and greet ticket." I said tugging at the burgundy bow tie on my neck.

"I'm sorry buddy, but..."

"We ready Zack?" A voice interrupted from the front of the bus. He stepped down and walked leisurely over to the both of us. He looked so different up close. Without any makeup on, a pair of cherry red glasses perched on his nose and his black fringe laying carelessly in his eyes. He was wearing a pair of tight black jeans, and a dark green t-shirt showing itself from under a thin pink zip up jacket. "Is there a problem?" He asked softly.

"He's late for the meet and greet B." The man who I assumed to be Zack responded.

"Oh," Brendon said looking me over from head to toe, "I'll give him his time... Follow me." He nudged my shoulder, and just that slight touch set my heart on fire. "So what the fuck were you doing for three whole hours? It's almost 1 in the morning."

I was stuck. No words would form on my lips. "I was just watching everyone go, and the stars are really beautiful tonight."

"The show ended hours ago," He chuckled and used open several sets of squeaky doors before opening one last one into what I would assume to be the green room.

"Yeah... I was just soaking it all up." He chuckled and opened a mini fridge in the far corner of the room.

"Wanna beer?"

I nodded slowly, "Sure... Thanks." He handed it to me and cracking it open, he plopped down on the tattered velvet couch.

"You can sit. I don't bite," He said patting a spot next to him on the couch. I stepped lightly over to him sitting on the edge of the seat and taking a sip of the beer in my hands. "So, you want pictures? Autographs?"