Intro to Enchanted

Disclaimer: There are multiple misspellings, grammar mistakes, and incomplete sentences. Some comments have also pointed out some plot line errors and inconsistencies between the books and my story so I do apologize.

 I wrote this in 2012-2013 when I was so young and had no business writing a fan-fiction on Wattpad! It was solely written for fun never would I have imagined it'd be read so many times and that people would still be reading twilight fan-fiction! 

I hope you enjoy it for what it is!

_______

"Oh Jacob Black your so stupid" I mumbled as I sat on the edge of his bed. "Shut up Harper! I'm not in the mood for your stupid crap" He snapped and buried his face in his pillow. I rolled my eyes at the some what painful words that just came out of my best friends mouth.

"Fine go ahead and cry over Bella by yourself" I snapped back and walked to his door. "That bitch is just gonna keep hurting you" I muttered. "What did you just say?" He hissed. I spun around to face him. "I said that bitch is just gonna keep hurting you" I snapped.

He started to shake, I stepped back, my hand on the door knob, ready to run away in case he phased. "Don't call her that" He growled. "If any ones a bitch it's you" He finished.

Now those words were a slap to the face.

"I'm the bitch? I'M THE BITCH? Who's the one who's always there for you when Bella hurts you, who's the one who gives you advice on how to get her. Who's the one who keeps telling you she's gonna come along someday. Who Jake? Who?"

I paused.

"Oh that's right ME! I'm always here for you, I encourage you even when I don't want you to be with her."

He looked stunned.

I took a deep breath.

"You know what forget it, just keep suffering over Bella, who by the way... WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU!" I yelled and slammed the door behind me. I could feel the tears coming on. I blinked them away.

Harper Santiago does not cry.

Especially over that idiot

That idiot she loves with all her heart....

_____

So what do you think?

Comment below :)

Oh and Vote :)