Epilogue

Check out my other Jacob Black book called Nova!
__________

"Push! Harper you can do it!" He softly whispered in my ear, tears were now threatening to fall down my cheeks.

Not just from the intense pain I was going through but the happiness that was seeping through me. This moment was actually happening, I was giving birth to my son.

Our son.

I gave one last push, squeezing Jake's hand, then I heard it. The cries of our baby, I fell back, letting out a breath of air. I kept myself from sobbing from joy, watching the small human in the doctors hand.

"You did it! Harper your did it! I love you so much!" He said, crushing his lips to mine. I smiled, the tears came down as he pulled away. The doctor came closer, my heart was racing, watching as he slowly and slowly got closer.

Our Gavin.

She placed him on my chest, I could see the grin on Jake's face. He bent down and softly kissed his forehead. I grabbed onto the small bundle, softly touching his cheek.

"Congratulations." The doctor said, I thanked her looking down at our little boy.

Our Gavin.

_____

I smiled down at pregnancy stick in my hand.

I was pregnant, again.

At the right moment Jake walked in, a bright smile on his face. "Hey beautiful." He greeted, walking over and kissing my forehead.

I watched as he noticed what was in my hands.

His smile disappeared for a second, "it's positive." I whispered, a grin spread on his face.

I felt myself being lifted into his arms. I laughed, hugging him tight. "Another one." He whispered in my ear, kissing the side of my head.

"I love you." I said, he put me back on the ground. He looked at me trough his gorgeous eyes, "I love you too!" He replied.

"I love you so much!" He cried out, lifting me back up into a hug.

"Mama." Gavin came into the room.

Jake put me down, running towards him and lifting him up. Gavin giggled, "guess what buddy?" He said to our adorable three year old. "What?" He questioned.

"You're gonna have a little brother or sister!" Jake said, you could almost feel the joy in his voice.

Gavin didn't react, until a smile spread on his face.

"YAY!" He cried out, throwing his arms up in the air.

"YAY!" We all cried out in joy and laughter.

_____

I glided the brush back and forth.

"Mommy, I'm hungry!"

I looked down at Gavin, I smiled putting the brush down. "Are we now?" I asked him, he smiled nodding his head.

I laughed, taking his five year old hand in mine. "Can we eat cookies?" He asked, "I don't think so mister. How about a sandwich?" I suggested.

He shook his head.

"Okay, how about a banana?" I asked, he shook his head again. I sighed, "alright then, how about a peanut butter sandwich with banana and a cookie after you're finished?" I suggested.

He grinned. nodding his head.

I laughed, walking towards the cup boards and taking out the materials.