Chapter Nine: I'm Sam.

( for SOME ONE WHO GOES TO MY CHURCH DID NOT  KNEW WHAT IT MEANT, ITS POINT OF VIEW! Sorry THIS IS MENT FOR MY RANT PAGE AGHEDNDDN!)

Sam's POV

I eventually fell asleep, after two hours of crying. It was a peaceful nap, despise the dream that I always had, always the same... Same.

Same is a particular word. It's meaning means identical or the other. It is a weird word.

But the word different is what makes me think. It means outcast, not the same. It means you are a disgrace to the culture of what everyone around you is.

But I worry too much. No wonder I was gave up. Hell, I don't remember anything besides what I only see in my dream. I only remember when Jack and his family took me in. I remember it all so clearly.

~Flashback to 15 years ago~

All I could feel is coldness.

Coldness and betrayal.

I was in the street alley, the home I only knew of when I woke up. It was a cold alley, in a place where people have these weird tone in their voices.

I heard someone that walked by call it,
" Althone, Ireland."

Where was that? And where am I?

Who am I, to be for sure.

What am I?

I feel sleep overcome me, taking of what I can only do to make time pass.

But then I feel something on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes, seeing a hand in front of me. A boy, looking at me with tears in his blue ocean eyes, holding his hand in front of me. He looked like he was a little older than me, but I didn't know what he was going to do, I wanted to just cry and hide.

" I'm not going to hurt you," The boy spoke.

" Don't touch me! I-I don't want to hurt you..." I said, not remembering who or what I was.

" Miss, I want to help ye, Please come with me, I don't want to worry about a las in the street, especially someone younger than me."

The boy in front of me knelt on his knees, looking down at me.

I was 8 at the time, and starting to retrieve what I heard was called, "memories."

" Ok, T-Thank you.." I said, not knowing his name.

" Call me Jack, by the way." Jack said, with a warming smile on his face.

I remembered the one thing about me then.

" I'm Sam."

" Well, Sam, welcome to my family, sis."

~End of flashback~

I woke up from the dream, feeling someones arms wrapped around me. I saw that Jack was hugging me.

" I'm sorry sis, I knew that I should of told you the truth," He was saying to himself, mumbling.

" Tell me what, Jack?" I said, looking up at him.

Jack sighed.

" You are not human, Sam. You're different."

ABOUT TIME I MADE A INTERESTING CHAPTER! I think that was good, just think of that on the five second delay I had! JACK FINALLY TOLD HER, AND YOU FINALLY KNOW DA TRUTH ABOUR WHERE SAM CAME FROM! Isnt these type adorable? WELP I SURE DO! WELL TIME TO READ! I hope theres some guud chapters ahead, and 108 VIEWS?! HOLY TOMATO!

Sam